Vera Mona Color Switch Duo

Have you ever come across something so simple, yet so genius and you wonder how did you ever not have it in your makeup routine? That's how I am feeling with the Vera Mona Color Switch Duo that you can find at Ricky's NYC! Read more after the break!

As fun as it is for me to play with makeup, washing my brushes is always a drag- especially my eye shadow brushes where I use multiple different colors almost daily! The folks from Vera Mona found a solution to this problem. The Color Switch Duo allows you to clean your brushes fast and effectively and without water!! Truthfully when I took it out of the package I was a bit skeptic thinking "how well can this clean with no water?" Well the answer is....extremely well.

It was super simple to use too. I just took my eye shadow brushes and swirled it around the donut shaped black sponge until the brushes looked clean.

The middle part is a sponge. This part you do wet and it allows for quick and simple wet eye shadow application. This was super convenient for me to use with a dark shadow to line my eyes.

I'm all about cool gadgets and tools that make my every day routines quicker and easier. This is certainly high on that list and now that I have it, I don't want to be without out.

You can purchase it here. (fyi I don't get a dime if you go through that link)


disclaimer: product sent for review consideration. no monetary compensation was received and all words were my own honest thoughts and opinions, as always.

<3 Diane

1 comment

Back to Top