Why I Love Bamboo for Hair Health

I really can't wait for my hair to grow again and I know it will be stronger then ever.
This led to extensive research to find what, if anything, can help speed this process up. One plant in particular kept appearing in many of my readings, both from internal and external use: bamboo. I have been testing this ingredient for weeks on my own hair and want to share with you some of the claims as well as my own hair health results.

CLICK HERE to read my article on naturallycurly.com to find out why I love Bamboo, how I take it internally, what hair products I like that have the extract in it and all the benefits this amazing plant has for your hair!

 **important note: in the list of products on the article, one of my favorites- Design Essentials Quinoa & Bamboo Hair Repair Kit, is not in there.

<3 Diane

No comments

Back to Top