IT Cosmetics It's All About You QVC Today's Special Value 6-8-15


On Monday June 8, 2015 It Cosmetics will have another Today's Special Value on QVC! This means for 24 hours only, you get an incredible kit full of It Cosmetics goodness and a super low price. This TSV is the "It's All About You! Four-Piece Customer Favorites Collection" featuring two new items and two favorites. This kit is full of makeup essentials and it's a must for any It Girl or new to the brand future It Girl out there! Though I can't disclose the exact price, it will be $150 worth of products for less than $60!!!
Read on for more...

As you will see in my pictures below, I was able to do my whole face with this kit except for eye shadow primer, mascara and liner!! That's incredible. This will make traveling so easy for me in Summer. You just have to chose your shade in the foundation from Fair, Light, Medium, Tan and Rich.

The Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer in the kit will be matched according to which foundation shade you select:
Foundation Shade                  Bye Bye Under Eye Color
Fair                                       Light
Light or Medium                    Neutral Medium
Tan                                        Tan
Rich                                       Deep

I went with the shade Light which is a perfect match for me. I received the Celebration Foundation in Light and the Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer in Neutral Medium. Don't fear, the Neutral Medium works very well with the Light foundation, as it is on the lighter side of the Medium spectrum.

The kit contains:
  • New Naturally Pretty Face Palette
  • Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer
  • New Celebration Foundation SPF 50
  • Heavenly Luxe Complexion Perfection Brush

Heavenly Luxe Complexion Perfection Blush
This is a dual-ended ulta-plush concealer and foundation brush with a large brush head for an airbrushed finish and a small brush head for precision and seamless application in hard to reach areas. I have a couple of these brushes already but I believe this is the most versatile brush in the It Brush Catalog so I don't mind the extra! Aside from foundation and concealer, I also like using the larger side for blush or contouring. When I contour with it, I hold it so the bristles are more narrow. The smaller side I can also use for eye shadow. Like all It Brushes, these bristles are super soft and do not shed!



Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer
This is an award winning concealer. It is full coverage and anti-aging with Hydro-Collagen, Antioxidants, Vitamins C and K.This is one of my very favorite concealers on the market! It covers my dark circles and blemishes very well and a little goes far. I also like that is doesn't settle into the annoying fine lines I have under my eyes now that I am ::gulp:: approaching 30. You barely need to use more than the size of a pin head! My first tube of this lasted me over 2 years using it almost daily- that is how little you need! You can also use this as an all over foundation, in which case you will of course need to use a bit more and it won't last as long than if you just use it to conceal.I apply this before applying the Celebration Foundation.





Celebration Foundation SPF 50

The brand says "It's your 30 seconds to flawless-looking skin, now with physical only UVA/UVB broad spectrum SPF 50! This full coverage foundation is formulated to help visually blur the appearance of imperfections" The foundation contains anti-aging hydrating ingredients such as Hydrolyzed Collagen, Silk, Peptides, Niacin and Antioxidants.

First off, I am SO HAPPY the brand decided to put the SPF in the original formula and not the illuminating one. Being a girl with combination, shine prone skin, I like the original formula better. That being said- THIS IS GENIUS! I am so happy Celebration has SPF now! I like the bring Celebration with me in my purse for touch ups if needed, now that it has SPF I can reapply my sunscreen every 2 hours like you are supposed to when you are outside in the sun and I don't have to worry about ruining a face full of makeup to reapply!

I can use the foundation just on top of spot concealing as I did in the pictures here for this blog post. It does build up for full coverage. If I am in a super rush, this is the only foundation out there I feel comfortable enough applying without even using concealer sometimes.

When worn over a primer, the foundation lasts all day for me. My favorite way to use this product is to do a layer over the It Cosmetics CC Cream (not included in this TSV)- it helps the formula become more matte and really gives me an airbrushed, doll-like look to my skin which I adore. This foundation has a nice mirror in the compact and also comes with a sponge you can use to apply it which is under the actual foundation powder.



Naturally Pretty Face Palette
The brand says "Experience your most beautiful you with this palette of must haves! Together, these customer favorites help perfect, illuminate revitalize and warm the appearance of your complexion for your most beautiful-looking skin."

Honestly, I have being using this palette for so much more than the obvious blush, highlight and bronzer! The mirror is also huge and sits up straight which is a bonus! It's super versatile and perfect to take with you traveling so you don't need a lot of products. I'll go over how I use each product in this palette one by one.:

  • Hello Light Creme Highlighter
This is a creme highlighter. You can use this to highlight your face, but being that I am shine prone I don't use highlighter on my face. However I really like to use this product under my eyebrows, sometimes on my whole eye lid if I am in a rush and don't have time for shadow and because it is creme I can also use it on it's own or on top of a lip color on my lips to make them look lighter and fuller!

  • Vitality Matte Bronzer
I love that this bronzer is matte! Personally, I wish it was the creme Bronzer formula instead of the powder but the powder is my HG powder bronzer so it's all good! In the pictures on this blog, I used this to contour. Since it is matte, the contour looks nice and natural. You can also dust it lightly all over your face for added over warmth.

  • Bye Bye Pores Pressed Powder
I recently got this in the single version and was THRILLED it was released. I wanted Bye Bye Pores pressed for years!!! Pressed powder is just less messy for me than loose. I love that this is included in this palette not only for touch ups, but just as an extra layer to help the shine and oil in my skin. You don't necessarily need to use the Bye Bye Pores Powder all the time with Celebration Foundation depending on your skin type. But I like to use it and it further makes my skin look airbrushed and mattified. It is completely translucent and good for all skin tones.

  • Bye Bye Pores Pressed Blush in shade Je Ne Sais Quoi
First I LOVE Je Ne Sais Quoi! It's my favorite lip product shade in the history of the world. I also love the Je Ne Sais Quoi Ombre Blush that was in the October 2014 TSV and that has become my most reached for blush ever. Anyway, the fact this shade is in this palette just makes me so happy. It's a beautiful cool toned pink! The new Bye Bye Pores blush is a brand new formula- it is a blush, but not a stain- yet I find it wears on me for hours. Aside from wearing this as blush, I can use this on my lips if I forget my Je Ne Sais Quoi lippie. I also reach for this as eyeshadow- a light layer on my eye lid is a beautiful pink that makes my eye color pop or, like I did in the pictures here, I use it in the crease after applying the Hello Light Creme all over the lid and under brow.

The TSV also included samples of the CC cream and No. 50 primer!


SWATCHES

blush, bronzer, highlighter, powder- no flash

blush, bronzer, highlighter, powder- flash
 *The Bye Bye Pores Pressed Powder swatch didn't show up in pictures. Why? Because it is translucent and you are not supposed to see it! :)

Celebration Foundation Light, Bye Bye Under Eye Neutral Medium- flash

Celebration Foundation Light, Bye Bye Under Eye Neutral Medium- no flash
*I swatched the foundation and concealer heavy to see the colors. Especially with the concealer, you need a lot less and would blend it out.


hello light all over lid & under brow. Je Ne Sais Quoi Blush in crease

Je Ne Sais Quoi blush on lips


Je Ne Sais Quoi Blush with Hello Light over it on lips

"Before" No makeup on whatsoever

Just primer, foundation, concealer and lashes (nothing from palette)

the whole TSV on my face

the whole TSV on my face

Overall I really am happy with this Today's Special Value! I like every single product in it.

The following products are not included in the TSV but I also have them on in these pictures:
  • eye shadow primer (the only item that isn't IT on my face)
  • No 50 face primer (sample included in TSV)
  • Brow Power Eye Brow Pencil
  • No Tug Liner in Black-Brown (worn on upper waterline)
  • Hello Lashes Extensions Mascara
Starting at midnight on June 8, you will be able to order this kit off QVC.com Item Number: A265298
 

#ITCosmetics  #ItGirl  #QVCBeauty  #ITsAllAboutYou

disclaimer: products sent for review consideration. no monetary compensation received. all thoughts are my own and honest opinions, as always.

<3 Diane





3 comments

  1. Getting this TSV!! Thanks Diane for the review. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You get more beautiful every day!!!! What is your secret? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your write-ups guys continue the good work.orogold cosmetics reviews

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top