The Original Makeup Eraser Review

The Original Makeup Eraser is said to "Remove Your MakeUp with Just Water" saving $1,000s a year on the need to buy other makeup removers and helping to live chemical free. Read on to find out what I think!

Here is what the site says about the product:

"The Makeup Eraser is an all natural method of your removing makeup. No harsh chemicals needed, just wet the cloth with water and all your makeup is removed. Including waterproof eyeliner & mascara, HD makeup and much more!
The best part of the Makeup Eraser is it is reusable, throw it in the wash and no stains remain. The Makeup Eraser will last 1000 washes and eliminate your need to buy product to remove your makeup. The Makeup Eraser is pink with a sateen edge plush and soft to the touch. Treat yourself to a spa at home everyday, while saving money!"

 First off, the packaging is adorable. It comes in a giant pink box shaped like an old school pencil eraser. Plus, it's pink!! If you read my blog regularly, you probably know by now I love all things pink. ;)


The eraser itself feels so incredible soft. After washing it prior to first use, I drenched a little of it in warm water. Then I used circular motions to remove all of my makeup prior to cleansing with my Clarisonic. It took all of my face makeup off- impressive! But would it effectively remove my mascara and liner? Though a bit skeptical about it really working, it removed every last trace! And gently too! I did not need to tug or pull on my delicate eye area for all of my eye makeup to be thoroughly removed. After removing makeup you flip the cloth over and can exfoliate with the side with the longer nap side.

after removing a day of makeup!
Depending on how much makeup I wear I can get 4-5 days worth of removing before needing to wash again. Once I wash, no stains remain.

I think this is a fantastic product and a great money saver since I don't need to rebuy and rebuy seperate makeup remover and cotton pads anymore!

You can purchase the MakeUp Eraser at Ricky's NYC by CLICKING HERE.

disclaimer: product sent to me for review consideration. no monetary compensation received for my review. all thoughts are my own honest opinions, as always.

<3 Diane


1 comment

  1. I actually have this on my virtual shopping cart at Sephora! So gonna get it!!! Thanks for the great review!!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top