Wen Coconut Lime Verbena VS Bath & Body Works Coconut Lime Breeze: DUPE???

A few weeks ago I gave my detailed blog review of the newest Wen Seasonal formula: Coconut Lime Verbena. You can read that here. When I was reading my friend Musingsofamuse's blog, she mentioned that Bath & Body Works Coconut Lime Breeze was an exact dupe for the scent! Naturally intrigued, I had to sniff this one out for myself. Read on for more.

It kind of annoyed me that the Coconut Lime Breeze scent from Bath and Body Works is now a scent you can only purchase online. However, since I still had some coupons and with the Semi Annual Sale still happening, I purchased the Fine Fragrance Mist and a few Triple Moisture Body Creams with an online order. My thought was it can go 2 ways: 1) I will love it like I do the Wen or 2) I won't like it and then my niece will get a nice present. It went the way of number 1.

I said this in the last post about the Wen SCLV: I don't love coconut smells.  I was nervous to give it a shot. Same thing with the Bath and Body Works spray. Good news for me is, as my friend "The Muse" stated, these products really are almost exact dupes in scent!!!!!

Actually, I think I like BBW's Coconut Lime Breeze even better because to me it has even a tad MORE Lime to it!!

Both fragrances (or products since technically the Wen is for hair) are very uplifting, bright and perfectly Summery. They both remind me of Margarita's mixed with sun tan lotion, sitting on a beach and capture the essence of Summer.

So if you love the Wen Summer Coconut Lime Verbena, you may want to try the Bath and Body Works Coconut Lime Breeze so you can spray is everywhere you want, and it is a lot cheaper! And you can also use the body cream to stay moisturized and add an extra layer to your scent power.

I was going to buy the Wen hair stylers in this scent but now I am passing since I have so many styling products in my stash I am looking to use up and now have other ancellaries to get this wonderful fragrance all around me.


disclaimer: both products purchased by me. no monetary compensation received. all opinions are my own and honest thoughts, as always.

<3 Diane

1 comment

  1. This is my first post. I really like this blog. I'm reading this post from my I-Phone and it looks great!
    Buy Freeze Instant Targeted Wrinkle Treatment

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top