HUM Nutrition Beauty Supplements: Review & Discounts to Save!

HUM Nutrition is a line of supplements that is truly unlike any other I have heard of or tried. I recently purchased some of their formulas and have been using them over a month. Like any supplement, sometimes it can take a while for them to get into your system so I wanted to give them a fair run before reviewing. Continue reading for my thoughts on 5 of their formulas, plus how to save a ton of money of them if you want to try any yourself!

You can use my code F9764 to save $10 off your order! That is only one way to "tier" some savings!

Before I get into my personal reviews, here is some information about them:

The Mission Statement from their website:
"Hum’s mission is simple: to become the best beauty nutrition business in the world. We achieve this by connecting you with a free personal nutritionist, who will review your information to create your free personal profile and products that are rooted in science. Depending on your needs, our nutritionists suggest micro nutrients that help you support your health & beauty goals. All this happens online and to make your life easier, we ship personalized vitamins, minerals and botanicals right to your doorstep.  "

HUM Supplements are also:
  • Premium Quality
  • Recommended by Leadinh Nutritionists
  • Free Personal Nutritionist Included
  • Free Shipping Over $50
  • Easy Returns
  • Clinically Proven
  • GMO Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Pure & Potent
  • 100% Natural

I loved right away that you can take a quiz on the HUM site and a couple of days later, a real person sends you recommendations on what supplements to try and why you should take them. They also let you know what you are doing right and wrong in your health habits. Taking this quiz also will provide you with a $10 code which will add to the savings if you order.

Something else I really love about these supplements are right on the side of the bottles it tells you when to take them, how many, how often and with or without food! Plus the labels are pretty and the names are adorable!

I wound up with 5 different products so far so I will give my thoughts on all on them.

Beauty zzZz
They Say: With Natural Melatonin & Vitamin B6. If you wake up tired in the morning or feel restless at night, Beauty zzzZz can help you rest easy. Melatonin is a hormone found in the body that helps promote a more restful sleep— and as a result, better overall health. Clinical studies have surrounded melatonin and the role it plays in our sleep cycles. Just 1 of these vegetarian tablets before bedtime without food will help support an easy sleep for an active day. With 3mg of melatonin in this natural nightcap, counting sheep will go 1…2…zzzZz.* 

I Say: I have such a hard time falling and staying asleep, partly do to my fibromyalgia. I usually take Advil PM to fall asleep but I wanted something better for my body and more natural. The first few nights taking these, it knocked me out cold so very fast. Now that I finished up the first bottle they do still help me fall asleep, but not quite as fast. I am still sleeping through the night and waking up feeling better than before I began taking them.





 
 Killer Nails
They Say: High Potency, Vegan, Biotin Formula to support stronger nails and longer hair. Tired of weak nails and split ends? Let Killer Nails come to your defense, with 5000 mcg of Biotin to be exact. Biotin is widely used for strong nails and hair, and specially formulated for HUM in a high potency vegan formula. Nourish your cells and fortify your nails, hair and cuticles, while flashing some Killer Nails.* 

I Say: This is going to sound really weird but since I started taking these, I notice my eyelashes are A LOT LONGER! Crazy, right? I am a huge fan of biotin and have taken other formulas in the past but I really like these because there is a high amount inside, they are easy to swallow and they do not cause me to break out. It's too so to make any longer hair claims because that generally takes at least 3 months to notice. I will report back on it in two more months.



*Note: Hum also has another formula called "Red Carpet Ready" for hair, skin and nails you can pair with Killer Nails. I am not taking this because I also take the Viviscal Supplements and think it would be too much to combine. But the Killer Nails and Red Carpet Ready also come in a convenient pack together for those interested.


Flatter Me
They Say: Amazing digestive enzyme forimproved digestion and a flatter stomach. Flatter Me is our comprehensive proprietary blend that supports all major phases of nutrient digestion. Specially formulated with a full spectrum of digestive enzymes and an herbal blend, it is designed to optimize protein, carb, fiber and fats breakdown and to help with nutrient absorption and relief from indigestion and bloating. Flatter Me is the result of a one year research project, during which we analyzed food habits and choices looking at over one million data points, to develop the perfect enzyme for a flatter stomach. These vegetarian capsules are are packed with pure & potent nutrients and like all of our products, gluten-free, non-GMO, GMP certified and sustainably sourced. For a slimmer stomach and healthy digestion, let Flatter Me flatter you.* 

I Say: This was the product that actually got me to notice this brand and want to try everything. While sparing you the details, I have a ton of digestive issues and my doctor actually suggested I look into taking enzymes with my meals. So I came across these. Now, they do work- my stomach feels a bit flatter and a less bloated when I take them. I get bloated extremely easily and it is frustrating. But make sure to follow the directions and only take them prior to meals. More then once I forgot to take them before a meal and either took them mid meal or after and the results were not pleasant. It's better if you forget to just let it go entirely then to take them too late. These pills specifically are super tiny and easy to swallow.


Daily Cleanse
They Say: Helps Clear Your Skin & Body from Toxins. We combined the Who's Who of the botanical world to detox from deep inside. The green cleanse contains organic chlorella, cleansing herbs and detox minerals to clear your skin, liver, bowel, kidney, lungs, and lymphatic system of harmful toxins. This herb-nutrient blend includes algae, which studies link to detoxing the liver, and kelp, recognized for antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Daily Cleanse is suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Organic Algae and Detox Herbs. Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Pure & Potent, Sustainably Sourced, GMP Certified and packed with herbal treats and natural cleansing goodies.* 

I Say: I really like these a lot! I take them first thing in the morning with a big, full glass of water.  My skin has been looking a bit more even toned and I haven't changed out anything else in my skin care routine. What it says about clearing the bowels and kidneys I can also say are accurate claims, without giving away TMI. I think these are excellent for overall health, especially living in an area like I am (NYC/NJ) where there are toxins all around.

*Note: It is so important to drink enough water throughout the day if you take digestive enzymes or a formula such as daily cleanse. You should be drinking a lot of water anyway so you do not get dehydrated and because our bodies are made up of mainly water, so it benefits you in so many ways.

Uber Energy
They Say: Supports consistent energy through adrenal strength. It is common that stress and fatigue often go hand in hand? Uber Energy is designed for adrenal fatigue, a common issue for many of us with busy lives. You know the feeling? The general malaise, the afternoon slump, the drag-your-butt-out-of-bed mornings? For a natural kickstart to any busy day, Uber is high in Vitamin B6, L-Tyrosine, and an herbal concoction of energizing extracts including Eleuthero, Ashwagandha, and Rhodiola. This adrenal support blend works behind-the-scenes to keep your energy levels consistent and supported as you maneuver through your day. Now back to your busy life. Don’t forget to take a breather!* 

I Say: I have been able to skip my morning coffee quite a few days, AND still get a great work out in thanks to these little guys! I am consistently tired always, again it is a symptom of my fibromyalgia so anything that will help me feel less exhausted is a huge plus. I wouldn't say these make me feel super-hyper-bouncing-off-the-walls, but I have been able to get more done without feeling drowsy and I haven't been longing for as many naps as usual.


Okay those are the formulas I have tried. I am repurchasing them all thanks to the benefits I am experiencing.


HOW TO SAVE ON THEM

Sephora does sell these supplements, but truly it is so much cheaper to get them off HUM's website. I am a coupon queen and love savings so I am happy to spread the word how.

Here is how to save lots of money on them:

1) Make sure at check out you use my referral code F9764 for $10 off

2) Take the quiz I mentioned earlier which will give you a code for $10 off. You can use this code AND my referral code together, so far saving $10!

it gets better...

3) If you buy 3 or more formulas, you save another 25%

4) There are also monthly plans you can sign up for that offer either another 15%, 20% or 25% off (this is on top of that 25% for 3 and $20 worth of codes!)
Also if you go into a plan and for some reason don't like the products you picked up, you can switch out the products 1, 2, 3 with no issues.


oh yea, the website to shop is http://www.humnutrition.com


Disclaimer: This is NOT a sponsored post. I bought the supplements with my own money, saving the same way I explained how to for you guys. I receive no monetary compensation or anything for my review. All opinons are my own and honest thoughts, as always. The referral code that will save you $10 will also give me $10 towards a future purchase. When you buy, you also get a referral code you can share with people as well. I am not special to have the code. ;)


<3 Diane











No comments

Back to Top