It Cosmetics PRESSED Bye Bye Pores Now Available!!! YAY!!!!


I am so very excited! If you read my blog, you know I LOVE It Cosmetics so much! One of my favorite products by them for years has been the Bye Bye Pores Powder. However, up until now it only was available in a loose powder form. Since I started using makeup years and years ago, I always liked pressed powders better because they are a lot less messy and super easy to take with you wherever you go.

A couple Christmases ago, there was this amazing It Cosmetics mega palette that has a tiny square of Bye Bye Pores in a pressed form inside. Since then, I have been wishing, hoping, and begging some of the It team to PLEASE release Bye Bye Pores pressed on it's own! My prayers have finally been answered!!! Read on for more.

The It Cosmetics Pressed Bye Bye Pores Airbrush Silk Finishing Power is everything you love about the loose version, now in a nice compact! The compact also includes a nice sized mirror and makeup sponge to apply. If you purchase it off QVC, it comes with an amazing It Cosmetics Wand Ball Powder Brush (sold seperately on itcosmetics.com) that truly makes application easy and effortless. Besides, who needs an excuse to get another It Cosmetics Brush? They are so very soft and really make putting on makeup in the morning a true pleasure.



Here is what itcosmetics.com says about Pressed Bye Bye Pores:
"Why You Will Love IT 
Instantly erase the appearance of your pores and fine lines with IT Cosmetics® Bye Bye Pores® Pressed Silk Airbrush Poreless Finishing Powder. This is your award-winning airbrushed silk anti-aging finishing powder now in a pressed formula. This talc-free hydrating powder is created to give your skin a flawless finish with the sweep of a brush.
This is for everyone who wants the look of airbrushed skin in an instant! Everyone who wants to erase the look of pores and skin imperfections! Everyone who would like to treat your skin with an anti-aging finishing powder that doesn’t settle in your fine lines!
Formulated with anti-aging ingredients including peptides, real silk, hydrolyzed collagen, and the optically blurring Drops of Light Technology®, this powder was created to erase the look of pores and other skin imperfections. This talc-free pressed powder is translucent and buildable, perfect for touch-ups throughout the day!"


In the compact, the powder does give off a slight pale yellow tint but once applied to skin it is completely translucent so it is a match for every single skin tone out there.

As a girl with shine prone, combination skin, pressed powders are a must in my makeup routine every single day. I love this powder because not only does it combat my shine for hours, it also makes my pores disappear and help set my concealer! This pressed powder can go right up underneath my eyeballs and does not settle into the fine lines I am starting to get (le grrrr) like other powders do!

I also love that this powder contains no talc but does contain anti-aging ingredients such as collagen, silk, peptides and antioxidants so my skin is being treated and getting better each day I wear this.

I usually wear it over any other makeup I have on and if my skin decides to behave I can even just wear a little of this on its own to look airbrushed and shine free.

The powder feels very lightweight on the skin. It's perfect because I do carry it everywhere so when I find myself needing to touch up I don't feel like I am piling more and more heavy makeup on my face. As someone who is very acne prone, it also does not break me out.

Here is my before and after using the powder. In the before I do have on It Cosmetics No 50 primer, and CC Cream in light mixed with the CC Bronzer (sorry my hair is wet in both pictures)
no bye bye pores

with bye bye pores

 These are all of the It makeup products I am wearing on my face today. Everything except my lower waterline nude liner and eyeshadow primer are It Cosmetics:
 
While I am talking about It Cosmetics (which I can do all day. For real- I adore this brand) I wanted to give one other It Summer tip I am finding so useful.
If you are like me and even though you wear high SPF and sit under an umbrella and hat on the beach, you still might wind up with a little bit of color on your face. If your usual foundation color is a bit light, mix a pump or so of the It Cosmetics CC+ Bronzer in with it and it should warm your foundation up enough to match perfectly! I have been doing this lately and it works so well!
If you would like to see my blog post review of the CC+ bronzer, you can read it by clicking here.


disclaimer: main product mentioned sent to me for review consideration. all other products bought by me. no monetary compensation received. all thoughts are my own and honest opinions, as always.

<3 Diane


No comments

Back to Top