Doll 10 Butter Up Color & Care Lipstick Trio

no flash
Yay I have my laptop back! Sorry for the lack of blogging, it was at the Best Buy Geek Squad being fixed. I said this in my post of the lip crayons- Doll 10 makes some INCREDIBLE lip products!!! Today I am reviewing the new Butter Up Color & Care set! Read on for more.

flash
Here is how the Butter Up Color & Care Lipstick trio is described on QVC.com:

What is it: Butter Up! The unique reverse core design of this Doll 10 lipstick provides a rich saturation of color combined with a light-enhancing pigment in the core to create the appearance of fuller-looking, kissable lips. It's enriched with Doll 10's lip-loving complex of antiaging and antioxidant ingredients to leave your lips looking young, fresh, and colorful.

Who is it for: Any woman looking for the perfect combination of color and care for her lips. This trio is expertly color-matched in three wearable, neutral shades for all skin tones. Suitable for all skin types.

Why is it different: The unique reverse core design features pure color on the outside, for precise application, with a buttery balm on the inside. It's formulated with shea butter, apricot oil, and other beneficial ingredients that leave lips feeling hydrated and soft.


These lipsticks are extremely pigmented, long wearing and moisturizing! The finish is just the right amount of shine without being too glossy. When I apply them, they cushion my lips and they feel soft for hours after application. They have more pigmentation than the crayons I previously reviewed here- those are meant to be more sheer. I get a nice amount of wear time from these- not all day, but for a few hours even through sipping tea and/or water. I also love the elegant and sturdy black tubes they are in.

The colors are all beautiful and extremely wearable. Nice neutrals all with pink undertones!
no flash: daddy's girl, pampered, spoiled rotten
flash: daddy's girl, pampeed, spoiled rotten

Below are all of the colors on me. I had to remove them with a makeup remover wipe in between to get all of the previous color off!

Daddy's Girl- a warm rose shade
 Daddy's Girl is my favorite shade of the bunch. It's the most pink and I love pink lippies, so no surprise there. Plus I am such a Daddy's Girl!!

Pampered- a soft peach shade
 I really like that for a peach shade, Pampered is more on the Pink side as opposed to Coral/Orange.




Spoiled Rotten- a soft berry shade
Spoiled Rotten is a nice lighter Berry shade that will be perfect for transitioning into fall.


If you love makeup, especially lipsticks and are yet to try any by Doll 10, you are so missing out!

You can find the trio on QVC.com here. At a little over $30 for all 3, it's only a bit more than $10 for high quality lipsticks that also help the condition of your lips! Plus, because they are pigmented you don't need to use as much so they are going to last!

disclaimer: products sent for review consideration. No monetary compensation received. All opinions are my own and honest thoughts, as always.

<3 Diane

No comments

Back to Top