It Cosmetics Brush Love Instant Brush Cleaner

I love the It Cosmetics brushes so of course I was super curious about a product that helps care for them! It Cosmetics Brush Love is one of those products you don't realize just how much you need until you have it! I don't know how I felt clean before this stuff. Continue reading.

I often hear people are too lazy, busy, etc to wash their makeup brushes enough. I do not fall into this category to be honest. Having acne prone skin, the brushes I use get washed weekly with a bar of African Black Soap from SheaMoisture. But the It Cosmetics Brush Love is now taking my brush washing to the next level!

Here is what ItCosmetics.com says about the product:
"Brush Love Skin-Loving Brush Cleaner is your one-step solution to cleanse, disinfect, and condition your makeup brushes. You've invested in your makeup tools--take care of them. Treat your brushes with a little TLC and make the most of your makeup every day!
The innovative and fast-drying formula is quick and convenient to use and specifically designed for use on all brush hair types--natural or synthetic.
Talc-free, Sulfate-free, Paraben-free"

This product is also infused with good for your brush and skin ingredients such as Collagen, Peptides, and Vitamins A, C & E!  It smells very nice too. A sweet and fresh citrus scent!


I have been using this product every single day after applying makeup.It is super quick and easy to use and leaves my brushes feeling so soft. Every time I use it I am amazed at all the makeup that comes off! I especially like this for cleaning my eyeshadow brushes in between colors, if needed.

Look at all the makeup that came off this foundation brush after using it only 1 time! I used 3 sprays of the Brush Love:

before brush love

after brush love


Honestly, I got curious with this stuff. With the skin care ingredients inside I decided to see what would happen if I sprayed it on my face like a setting spray. What happened? My skin felt INSANELY soft but it left my skin a bit too dewy for my own liking.

If you want a quick and easy way to keep your makeup brushes in tip top shape, Brush Love is a MUST!
find it here.

Also, Have you guys seen the new It Cosmetics Romantics Palette?!? I've been OBSESSED. It is my favorite It eyeshadows to date! Expect a full review and swatches hopefully next week. I have to go get my eyebrows to look pretty (go to the threading place) before I take close up pictures of my eyes. But I've been using these shadows so much lately and I'm in love!!


disclaimer: product sent to me for review consideration. No monetary compensation received. All words expressed are my own honest thoughts and opinions, as always.

<3 Diane

No comments

Back to Top