It Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Romantics Palette!

To say I love this palette may be the understatement of the century. It Cosmetics recently released the second volume to their Naturally Pretty eye shadow palette collection. Technically it is the third palette if you include last year's "Celebration" in the same format. Of the three, this one is without a doubt my favorite. Continue reading on for more!

I love the It Cosmetics eye shadow formula. When worn over a primer they are long lasting, crease free and blend together like a dream. The colors are buildable from a sheer wash to more intense and you can also use them wet as liners. They are some of the most buttery felt shadows I also have ever had the pleasure of using.


Like the first Naturally Pretty palette, the shadows are all matte with a "Transforming Pearl" shade that can make them more shimmery. I personally love to use the Transforming Pearl as my under the brow color. I  appreciate the fact the shade names are printed on the actual palette, as opposed to a sheet insert and I also really like the huge mirror. The pretty pink velvet exterior is just a sweet bonus!



Here are the swatches of all these gorgeous shades, with and without flash:

without flash

with flash

without flash

with flash

without flash

with flash

without flash

with flash

As I said earlier, out of all of the It Cosmetics eye shadow palettes and trios I own, this is my favorite. It is more cool toned than the Naturally Pretty Volume 1 and there is even a whole quad of pink toned shades!!!
If you are familiar with me, you may know I LOVE pink shadows against my blue eyes. I also really like the fact there are more lighter colors with just a few nice darker shades thrown in. Every single color in this palette is beautiful and extremely wearable- even the "Tranquility" mint green that made me a tad bit nervous at first!

My favorite shades of course are the pink hues of "Sweetness", "Enchanting", "Desire" and "Romance" (second quad of swatches) I may wind up picking up a spare of this palette for these shades alone!!

I have been using this palette every day I have worn makeup since I received it. Most days I just do "Transforming Pearl" under the brow and pick a color to swipe on my lid to make it fast and easy. But I also have enjoyed playing with these shades for beautiful and fun shadow looks.

Another thing I LOVE about this and all of IT's shadows is THAT you do not need to be a makeup artist to use and enjoy them!

I took pictures of 2 looks to show you guys here.
I apologize I don't list the shades. However, I do plan on doing another blog post with more looks from this palette soon since I love it so much.

Look 1




Look 2







Right now you can purchase this palette on itcosmetics.com or QVC where it also comes with an amazingly soft double ended brush! It should also be available at Ulta for holiday, from what I saw from a few Beauty Editor's "sneek peeks" on Snapchat!

disclaimer: product sent to me for review consideration. no monetary compensation received. All reviews and opinions expressed are my own and honest, as always.

<3 Diane














No comments

Back to Top