IT Cosmetics Super-Size Celebration Foundation & Brush on QVC!

IT Cosmetics Celebration Foundation has been my very favorite powder foundation since it was debuted a few years ago! For the month of September there is a special going on with the product on QVC so I thought I would re-visit it with an updated review. Read on for more.

This value is insane. The IT Cosmetics Super-Size Celebration Foundation and brush is on QVC until the end of September for $60 (before shipping and handling) The set includes Two 0.30-oz Celebration Foundations and Airbrush Buffing Foundation Brus. One foundation alone sells on IT's site for $35 and the brush sells for $48!! 35 + 35 + 48 = $118 value for $60 here!!!

 Here is what QVC.com has to say about it:
"What is it: A super-sized offering of Customer Choice Award-winning Celebration Foundation! Rich in peptides, hydrolyzed collagen, and antiaging technology, Celebration Foundation is a full-coverage, antiaging foundation that gives you the power to achieve flawless, airbrushed complexion perfection! It delivers highly pigmented coverage that will never crease or crack and is designed not only to cover, but also to make skin appear younger. The antiaging technology gives you an airbrushed finish that looks and feels like silk. It absorbs oil and shine without settling into lines and wrinkles. The Heavenly Luxe Buffing Airbrush Foundation Brush is the most ultra-luxe, ultra-plush tool for perfect airbrushed application.

Who is it for: Anyone who wants the power to achieve her most beautiful skin ever! Anyone who wants the antiaging benefits of hydrolyzed collagen, peptides, antioxidants, hyaluronic acid, rose, aloe, niacin, and silk. Anyone who wants to instantly conceal imperfections, diffuse the look of lines and wrinkles on the face, blur away pores from view, and achieve a more radiant-looking, airbrushed complexion.

Why is it different: Using antiaging ingredients--including hydrolyzed collagen, peptides, antioxidants, grape seed oil, olive oil, hyaluronic acid, rose, aloe, niacin, silk, and vitamins A, C, and E--this foundation helps treat skin with antiaging benefits and give more youthful radiance while completely concealing imperfections and blurring away the look of pores, fine lines, and wrinkles. The creamy, crease-proof powder foundation glides on easily and lasts. It's formulated without talc, parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate, mineral oil, petrolatum, synthetic fragrance, and phthalates."

shade light
In general, I do prefer liquid foundations over powders but this is the best powder foundation I EVER used. I like that it is in a compact and not loose for starters. I also love the matte finish it gives off since my skin has been extra oily lately (grrr)

The coverage on this is build-able up to full, full, FULL!
I can actually wear this alone over primer (like you see in pics below) and not even need a separate concealer on my dark circles!!! My dark circles are my biggest complaint in my complexion, so that is huge.
When worn over a primer, it doesn't crease or fade all day and also does not settle in my fine lines that are creeping up or my pores. When I wear this as my sole foundation, I don't necessarily even need an additional finish powder on top. It feels lightweight on the skin and I love that it is treating my skin to anti-aging benefits as I wear it.

I use the shade LIGHT.
no makeup on whatsoever
mascara, No 50 primer & only celebration foundation




no makeup on whatsoever
mascara, no 50 primer & celebration foundation

Speaking of finishing powder, my favorite way to use this product is as a finishing powder on top of liquid foundations or CC creams. It provides a bit extra coverage and that nice, matte finish. I also carry one of these in my purse at times for on the go touch ups, if necessary.

The brush it comes with is perfect for applying. Like all IT brushes, they bristles are soft, cruelty free and do not shed. I usually will swirl the Celebration Foundation all over and then "stipple" to focus on my problem areas.

Here are a few pictures of my finished makeup look for today, using all It Cosmetics products:





Products Used (all it cosmetics)
-Hello Lashes Mascara
-Brow Power Brow Pencil
-No 50 Primer
-Celebration Foundation in shade LIGHT
-Ombre Blush in shade CORAL FLUSH
-Vitality Matte Bronzer to contour
-Blurred Lines Lipstick in shade LIVE
-Naturally Pretty Romantics Palette eye shadows: TRANSFORMING PEARL under brow bone, TRANQUILITY in crease and POETIC on lids

Actually I am wearing one non It Cosmetics product- my eyeshadow primer since I don't own an eyeshadow primer by IT.

You can shop the Celebration Foundation Supersize deal on QVC.com HERE until the end of September!

disclaimer: products purchased with my own money. No monterary compensation received for my review. All opinions are my own honet thoughts, as always.

<3 Diane

2 comments

  1. Wave written lots of code with debug lots of codes that you can do more interesting things by leveraging their work and so this is an example uh very popular library called query which effectively 70-412 has become the defector standard for JavaScript another so that people often complete query with JavaScript which frankly is fine because it just means that.

    http://www.testkiz.com/exam-70-412

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going to get cold through it hominid gene if funky kind look will be the next reply actually look like to have more make bonus I'm thanks to 90 on the inside he's Nature Skin Labs Moisturizer really highly pigmented on think may I didn't believe it too much on i'll be back I'm back and I think that a possibility last online high in fact i've been putting up on people and now many my yeah I.

    http://alphashredcritique.com/nature-skin-labs-moisturizer/

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top