check it out here. Continue reading for more.1
Posted by Diane Mary at 3:05 PM
Yesterday I stayed home and hid from the elements. It was nice to give my face a rest wearing absolutely no makeup at all. I also took advantage of the full day by doing an oil treatment in my hair for about 18 hours!
I have an essential oil blend that I massaged on my scalp to help stimulate hair growth and through my lengths is pure, cold pressed, extra virgin coconut oil! I get a big 54oz tub of it at Costco for only $15!!
I usually do this every night before I plan to wash the next day. So between 2 and 3 times a week.
The benefits of oiling your hair with coconut oil are countless.
Here are a few:
- significantly reduces protein loss in hair
- helps add shine and softness to the hair
- helps to prevent breakage and split ends
- may help to slow down hair loss
- may help prevent the hair from water damage
- prevents environmental damage to the hair
Posted by Diane Mary at 2:55 PM