Makeup Free & Oiled Hair

The weather near me has been so cold and rainy and yucky lately! I miss summer!

Yesterday I stayed home and hid from the elements. It was nice to give my face a rest wearing absolutely no makeup at all. I also took advantage of the full day by doing an oil treatment in my hair for about 18 hours!

I have an essential oil blend that I massaged on my scalp to help stimulate hair growth and through my lengths is pure, cold pressed, extra virgin coconut oil! I get a big 54oz tub of it at Costco for only $15!!

I usually do this every night before I plan to wash the next day. So between 2 and 3 times a week.


The benefits of oiling your hair with coconut oil are countless.
Here are a few:
  • significantly reduces protein loss in hair
  • helps add shine and softness to the hair
  • helps to prevent breakage and split ends
  • may help to slow down hair loss
  • may help prevent the hair from water damage
  • prevents environmental damage to the hair
I apply the oil section by section and sleep in a bonnet so my pillow cases don't get THAT messy.

<3 Diane

  • Coconut oil moisturizes dry hair.
  • Coconut oil adds luster, shine and softness to the hair.
  • Coconut oil prevents hair breakage and split ends, contributing to hair length.
  • Coconut oil slows down hair loss. 
  • - See more at: https://www.lucybee.co/blog/news/coconut-oil-for-hair-growth-6-reasons-why-your-hair-100-deserves-it/#sthash.XMPKv68A.dpuf
  • Coconut oil moisturizes dry hair.
  • Coconut oil adds luster, shine and softness to the hair.
  • Coconut oil prevents hair breakage and split ends, contributing to hair length.
  • Coconut oil slows down hair loss. 
  • - See more at: https://www.lucybee.co/blog/news/coconut-oil-for-hair-growth-6-reasons-why-your-hair-100-deserves-it/#sthash.XMPKv68A.dpuf
  • Coconut oil moisturizes dry hair.
  • Coconut oil adds luster, shine and softness to the hair.
  • Coconut oil prevents hair breakage and split ends, contributing to hair length.
  • Coconut oil slows down hair loss. 
  • - See more at: https://www.lucybee.co/blog/news/coconut-oil-for-hair-growth-6-reasons-why-your-hair-100-deserves-it/#sthash.XMPKv68A.dpuf

    No comments

    Back to Top