Mally Beauty Your Best Face Forward QVC Kit

Mally Beauty is one of my top beauty brands for a solid 5 years now. Many of her products are some my every day staples (do you want a separate blog on that?) and yet, for whatever silly reason, I haven't done a Mally related blog in a minute! That changes now with this awesome new kit I got off QVC! Read on for more.


Speaking of Mally and QVC, we are LONG overdue for a Today's Special Value, and just Mally hour shows in general. I am also hoping to see some nice holiday sets to add to my wishlist. She is so full of life and such a genuine pleasure to watch on there, and her snapchat & periscope (@MallyBeauty)



So this kit is not super new, but being jobless I haven't been able to buy as much makeup as I wish I could. My dear mother got this for me as a "pick me up" gift because point blank, I've been dealing with some depression lately- but I am not about to have a pity party and elaborate on that.

The Mally Beauty Your Best Fact Forward Kit is a 5 piece collection that is roughly around $40 including tax and shipping. For Mally's high quality makeup, this is a STEAL.


The kit includes some old time favorites, plus new releases!
  •  Liquifuse Powder Foundation
  • H3 Lip Gloss in You're A Natural, a pinkish mauve
  • Evercolor Waterproof Starlight Eyeliner in Espresso, a dark brown
  • Volumizing Mascara
  • Diamond Cut Brush
 Liquifuse Powder Foundation 
& Diamond Cut Brush
This is a brand new foundation from Mally and the look of it reminds me so much of her Effortless Airbrush eyeshadows and blush which I absolutely adore. It is a powder, but moisturizes and feels very creamy. I went with the shade LIGHT which works for me. This LIGHT shade has yellow undertones. I can't get it to build up to super full coverage when worn by itself, but it my new favorite finishing powder!!! I use the beautiful brush that came included in this kit and dust it over any foundation I have on- Mally or not. It gives a bit extra coverage, helps mattify and makes my skin look airbrushed and flawless! It feels light weight and does not settle into my pores or fine lines which is great because I really like bringing this all the way up to my eyeballs to set my under eye concealer!


H3 Lip Gloss in "You're a Natural"
QVC describes the color as "a pinkish maueve" and I agree. It is a darker shade of pink-meets-berry and perfect for heading into fall and winter. This new lip gloss formula comes in a doe foot applicator tube and is INCREDIBLE. The "H3" stands for hydration, hydration, hydration and it is not lying! My lips feel so soft and buttery. The gloss is super pigmented, much like a melted lipstick and has perfect shine. Like all of Mally glosses, it doesn't feel sticky or tacky. I actually find the color to stay on a little while after the initial gloss fades away which is awesome! I saw Ulta just released more shades in this formula and next prestige sale coupon I plan on picking them up because I love this so much.


Evercolor Waterproof Starlight Eyeliner in "Espresso"
"Espresso" is a dark brown shade. It is nearly black, but not as intense. The Starlight eyeliners have been my favorite inner rim liners for years. But they are not limited to inner rims- you can rim the outside of your lids or even smudge them out to shadows that will last all day. They glide on for butter and are tear and allergy safe for me and my sensitive eyes! Like the lip gloss, these shades are also pigmented. Especially when I wear makeup on my bottom rim, I find this formula to be very long wearing. You do need a pencil sharpener, as these do not twist up but that's no biggie.

Volumizing Mascara
I have been wearing this mascara more often than not for a good 2 months straight. It is my current favorite. Truth be told, when I first tried it years ago my lashes and the formula were not friends. But for whatever reason I gave it a second chance this year and I am glad I did! My lashes look fake! It thickens and lengthens them in one shot, wears all day until I remove my makeup at night and doesn't flake off. It is also the blackest black of pigments! Mascara perfection. Part of the reason I really wanted this set is because I really needed a new tube- my current tube is a bit older than the 3 month mark we are supposed to toss our mascaras at. (bad beauty blogger! bad! bad!)

The back of the box also gives you directions on how to use everything inside!

Swatches of the liner, gloss and foundation with and without flash. The foundation is such a good match to my skin it is a bit difficult to see.
no flash

flash

Here is my before and after using everything from this kit, plus Mally's effortless airbrush blush, a liquid foundation and an eyebrow pencil (not included)
Sorry my hair is wet in both pictures.

before

after
You can purchase this kit on QVC here. At the time of writing this blog, the kit is still available in 3 shades and you can watch the presentation on QVC.com to see Mally talk about everything!

disclaimer: products purchased by me..well, my mom. but you get the idea. no monetary compensation is received and I am not endorsed and/or sponsored by the company. All reviews and opinions are my own and honest, as always.

<3 Diane

1 comment

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top