Doll 10 Blush & Glo Cheek Contour and Lip Gloss

Today I am talking about a product by Doll 10 that is simple to use, easy and great to carry with you everywhere! This is the Doll 10 Blush & Glo Cheek Contour and Lip Gloss Stick! Read on for more.

Doll 10 is one of my favorite makeup brands. Their products are consistently amazing, and anything in the lip product field is top of that list. I never tried a Doll 10 cheek product prior to using this and oh how it did not disappoint!

 This product is so unique in it's packaging as it is your highlight, blush, lipstick and gloss all in one easy to take with you package! The blush/highlighter swirl up in a stick and the gloss is on the bottom with a nice doe foot applicator you dip into the pot of color.


This is what QVC.com says about the Blush & Glo:
"Take the guesswork out of contouring with Doll 10's Blush & Glo Cheek Contour Highlighter Stick and Lip Gloss. With one swipe, the cheek stick is designed to deliver the perfect amount of blush and highlighter to skillfully sculpt, color, and illuminate. Pair it with the matching Lip Gloss for a glowing combination. From Doll 10 Beauty."
This is actually available in 2 shades: Kiss & Make Up: a peachy-nude shade, for fair/light skin and Love at First Sight: a warm rose shade, for medium/tan skin. I am very fair but have the shade Love at First Sight, so really I say go for whatever color you like better, it is super forgiving.
The shade is beautiful. A nice pinky rose that isn't too dark. I find it to be more neutral than really warm, this is a plus since I generally like cool better. I usually stay away from highlighters on my face thanks to my combo, shiny skin but the highlighter in here is so different. It provides the perfect amount of "lit from within" glow without being too much or too flashy for me on my cheeks. The fact that it is paired with the blush in a perfect product : product ratio takes the guesswork out of where to apply highlighter. I also like to use the highlighter under my brow bone so my eyes appear more lifted. On days I don't want to wear shadow, I can easily just pat the highlighter all over my lid with my ring finger (note: don't use your pointer finger around your eyes. the skin is sensitive, it will be too much pressure.)
 The blush color is buildable. It starts off sheer and you can add more and more to get your desired pigmentation. I did go heavy with it for the pictures, otherwise it was having a hard time showing up, though it looked great in real life. I was surprised for a cream/gel formula just how long this lasted on my cheeks! My face usually eats blush in a few hours but I didn't notice it start to fade for 5 hours or so, which for me and cream blush is wonderful. I didn't even use a brush with this. I just glided the product on with the highlighter on top and then blended it in with my fingers.

You can also use the blush color on the lips!  It is pigmented and moisturizing with a natural finish, a nice "your lips but better" shade.  Here is a picture of me with only the color on my lips before gloss:
The lip gloss color matches the blush very nicely. It is also pigmented and is beautifully shiny without being sticky, tacky or goopy. The gloss is scented like sweet vanila icing- delicious!!
This is a great product by Doll 10 as a way to introduce yourself to the brand if you have never tried, and this would make an affordable gift for any makeup lover on your Christmas list!

Here is a before and after using all the products in the Blush & Glo:
before

after
 
Swatches:
no flash

flash
By the way, I am wearing the Doll 10 HydraGel Foundation in both pictures! That foundation is excellent!

You can find the Doll 10 Blush & Glo on QVC.com and Doll10.com


<3 Diane


No comments

Back to Top