Doll 10 Beauty Cheek to Chic Blush & Contour Palette

The Doll 10 Beauty Cheek to Chick Blush & Contour Palette is an excellent complexion palette that also doubled as eye shadows! I have had this for a little while now and have been really enjoying it. Read on for more!


Here is what Doll10.com says about the palette:

"Contour, Blush, and Highlight your way to a more sculpted appearance with Doll 10’s Blush and Contour Palette. Equipped with two blushes, a light and a dark contour shade, bronzer, and  highlighter, this sleek, chic and  portable  palette has everything you need to enhance your natural beauty."


I really like the sleek and elegant packaging of this palette.  This is a complexion color and eye shadow palette in one, plus it also has a huge mirror inside so it is wonderful to bring with you if you are traveling.

There is a convenient diagram on the back of this that shows you where exactly to place all the products on your face! Since it is attached to the palette, you can't lose this helpful little picture and I think that is brilliant.


The texture of these powders are so nice!! I had no trouble blending them in over my foundation. The pigmentation is buildable and very hard to overdo.

The blush colors are both beautiful, cool toned shades of pink. 

"Peachy Keen" is more of a coral pink and "Dolled Up" is a stunning, perfect rosy pink shade which I adore.

The "Golden Pearl" Bronzer is not too orange toned like a lot of bronzers can be. You can also use this as a light contour.

"Shady Lady" and "Sculpted" are the two contour shades. "Shady Lady" to make makes a very pretty taupe eyeshadow and is not necessarily a shade I would think to contour with. "Sculpted" is an excellent contour shade.

The bronzer and contour shades look natural and blend over foundation wonderfully. They do not leave my skin looking dirty like some powder bronzers and contour powders have done in the past which is great.

The "Glow" highlighter in this is a gem- it gives me a lit from within glow without looking like a disco ball with excess glitter or shimmer. I don't love highlighters since I have combination, shine prone skin but this one is done right!! 


no flash
flash


foundation & concealer, no contour or blush

"Dolled Up" blush, "Sculpted" to contour, "Glow" highlighter on cheeks.
*For some reason, the blush didn't show up on my cheeks when I took pictures. I applie it heavily too to try to get it to show. It does look beautiful in person.
 
As mentioned earlier, I really like using all six of these shades as eye shadows as well! When worn over a primer, they lasted all day and were very natural looking.


I have on "Glow Highlighter" under blow, "Shady Lady Contour" in crease and "Peach Keen Blush" on lid.


The lippie I am wearing is also from Doll 10 in a shade called "Sweet Talker" Doll 10 makes some of the absolute best lippies out there!!!

 This is a cute little palette from Doll10 and you can find it on their site here.




Also be sure to set your DVR to Tuesday 2/16 at 2am EST for an hour long Doll 10 show on QVC! So excited they are finally giving Doll 10 an hour slot- they need to do that more often!! =)

<3 Diane


No comments

Back to Top