Doll 10 Beauty Lip Genius Lipsticks

Recently, Doll 10 released a new lippie formula set on QVC! Doll 10 makes some of my favorite lipsticks out there so I knew I had to give these new lipstick/liner hybrids a try! Read on for more.


The set from QVC has four beautiful and wearable colors. Here is what QVC.com says about the product:

"Well, don't you look smart? This set of four Lip Genius Lipsticks from Doll 10 Beauty provides you with the ideal combination of lip liner and lipstick. The smooth, precise application creates a soft, matte finish you'll love. And each of the lipsticks is done in a neutral, wearable shade that looks gorgeous against any skin tone."
I really like the shape of these lipsticks. They are thinner than a traditional bullet lipstick but a little thicker than a pencil. They make both lining your lips and filling them in really easy. They twist up for more product so you do not need to use a sharpener with them either. Completely effortless!

All four shades had excellent pigmentation and glided on so smoothly. The shades are all beautiful, pink neutrals with cooler tones to them so there is not one color in here I don't like! They are similar to each other with subtle differences, but I like them all. I'm not a fan of tan or brown based nude or neutral lips so these made me so, so happy. These are pretty, every day shades. 

The finish is supposed to be matte. I actually find them to be more semi-matte than completely matte, but I really like it. If you want more shine, you can always add a gloss on top. The good thing is they don't feel drying as a lot of matte lipsticks can feel.

The formula of these Genius Lipsticks are nice and moisturizing thanks to ingredients including Avocado Oil, Shea, and Mango Butters. The lipsticks lasted for a few hours before needing to reapply. They have some really nice staying power to them for not being considered lip stains. The colors survived drinking through a water bottle but once I ate I went in for a touch up. This is now one of my favorite lip formulas from Doll 10!

Stylin'
a pinky-nude shade
stylin'
stylin'
stylin'

 1st Class
a soft peach shade
1st class
1st class
1st class


Up Grade
a peachy-pink shade
up grade
up grade
up grade

 Jet Set 
a berry pink shade
jet set

jet set
jet set


 
no flash: top- jet set, stylin'...bottom- 1st class, upgrade


flash: top- jet set, stylin'...bottom- 1st class, upgrade


At the time of writing my blog, they are available as a set on QVC here.

<3 Diane

No comments

Back to Top