It Cosmetics Confidence in a Cream Moisturizer

It Cosmetics is well known for makeup with skincare ingredients inside, and they are amazing. Recently, the brand released actual skincare! Confidence in a Cream is an anti-aging moisturizer 7 years in the making that It fans everywhere have been hoping and dreaming of. I have been using it lately and am ready to tell you what I think! Read on for more.

 Here is what ItCosmetics.com says about Confidence in a Cream:
Why You Will Love IT Great skin starts with confidence! Perfect for all skin types, even the most sensitive, Confidence in a Cream™ deeply hydrates, restores radiance and reduces the look of pores, uneven texture and discoloration. Proprietary Anti-Aging Armour Regenerative Concentrate™ is activated upon contact to immerse your skin in moisture for powerful results that you’ll see instantly, and more dramatic results over time.
Developed with plastic surgeons, the leading experts in skin rejuvenation, this revolutionary super cream is your quick-absorbing moisturizer that goes beyond hydration for results you can feel confident in. Paraben-free, hypoallergenic and non-irritating, Confidence in a Cream™ nourishes your skin with collagen, hyaluronic acid, peptides, ceramides, antioxidants and colloidal oatmeal to help minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while improving the texture of your skin and delivering the ideal amount of moisture.
Clinically shown results!
  • 100% said skin was soft, smooth & infused with moisture*
  • 97% said skin looked and felt rejuvenated*
  • 94% said skin felt younger and healthier*
  • 81% said pores appeared minimized, and fine lines & wrinkles appeared less noticeable*
 The side of the box, which I had a hard time photographing since it was very silver and reflective (but super pretty) says it "helps boot your skins natural regenerative cycle. The Proprietary Anti-Aging Armour concentrate is activated upon contact to immerse your skin in moisture, restore visible radiance, reduce the look of pores, discoloration, lines, wrinkles and improve the look of firmness."
My skin is combination, shine and acne prone. Especially in recent months I have been breaking out like crazy thanks to the stress of non-stop job hunting. Truth be told, a lot of creams that are made just for anti-aging are usually too heavy for me and can clog my pores. I'm thrilled (but not surprised giving how much my skin loves It Cosmetics makeup) that this cream did not appear to do that. ***(see update at end of blog =( )
Confidence is a lightweight, gel-cream like consistency and absorbs so quickly into the skin. I only need to use a little bit at a time so the 2oz jar will last for quite a while. I use the cream twice a day- morning under my SPF and makeup and then at night prior to my face oil blend that I've been using for quite a while. It is perfectly hydrating for me without being too heavy or greasy. It has a very faint, pleasant smell that I don't mind.
 After the second use I noticed my skin looked and felt significantly smoother. After using it a little while now, my skin tone is also looking nice and more even. Makeup glides on so easily. I can't honestly say it's made a difference in wrinkles since I am more so using anti-aging as prevention than treating. I would love to see It release a matching eye cream to go with Confidence to target eye area problems.

The one thing about this cream, which has nothing to do with the actual cream itself, is that the silver on the jar wore off extremely fast. No big deal, but thought I'd bring it up since you may be able to tell in the pictures.

Overall this is a solid cream that leaves my skin soft, smooth and hydrated while treating my skin to wonderful anti-aging ingredients including Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid, Peptides, Ceramides, Colloidal Oatmeal and Antioxidants.
no makeup on
***UPDATE 3/15/16***
Sad news to report, After using the moisturizer for weeks with good results, I realized it may have been been a culprit causing me to break out more. =( I'm SO SAD! The results for my tone and lines have been great. But I stopped using it and the break outs stopped as well. As a result, I had to go back to a different moisturizer for acne prone skin.

   <3 Diane




2 comments

  1. It made me break out as well, what are you using now for acne prone skin? I have been using poshe Rosay effa clear and its not working as great aa it was

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use a lot of Murad and Josie Maran. I am actually overdo for an updated skin care regimen so keep an eye out for that post soon!

      Delete

Back to Top