Josie Maran Divine Drip Honey Butter Balm

The Josie Maran Argan Oil Divine Drip Honey Butter Balm was originally part of a QVC Today's Special Value kit a few months ago and now is also available by itself on QVC. I have been addicted to this stuff lately so read on for my thoughts on it!

Here is what QVC.com says about it:
What is it: This indulgent Josie Maran Divine Drip Honey Butter Balm combines honey and argan oil--whipped and churned into a decadent concentrate that helps to hydrate and moisturize skin.
Who is it for: Ideal for those looking to keep their skin hydrated and soft.
Why is it different: Infused with argan oil, this balm leaves you with the look and feel of beautiful skin.


I have the original scent that has just has the softest honey smell. I wish the honey smell was a bit stronger but it is so soft and lovely.

The texture is richer and more dense than the Argan Oil body butters, but a little less concentrated and solid than the Argan Balm in the silver tin.
Since I got the product, I have been using it nightly on my hands and cuticles and it has saved my cuticles from the harsh, cold winter.

Lately since it has been colder, my skin on my face has been a bit weird. I usually have combination, shine and acne prone skin but with Winter it has been more on the drier side and lately sometimes it even feels a bit tight. I have been using this morning and night as the very last step in my skincare routine, even after the pure Argan Oil I use and i concentrate it around my eyes and lips. It's helped significantly with that dry feeling I am not used and has not caused my skin to break out which is a plus. It sinks into my skin very fast and does not feel greasy, heavy or sticky. I know once it warms up and stays warm I won't be using it all over my face since it will be too much but for now, it's fantastic.

There have also been days if the ends of my hair look extra dry and frizzy I'll use some of it to soften it up and help my hair behave and it works nicely. I have not tried it yet on wet hair.

This is a great multi-purpose balm to have on hand for dry skin and hair!
<3 Diane

No comments

Back to Top