Mally Ageless Eyes Volume VI Eyeshadow Palette w/Brush

Mall Beauty eyeshadows are some of the best out there. They are pigmented, blend nicely and wear all day. When I saw this new Ageless Eyes Volume VI Eyeshadow Palette show up on QVC I knew I had to have it! Read on for my thoughts, swatches, looks and more!


So if I am being honest, when I saw the QVC stock picture of this palette I didn't think I liked the colors. I don't know why, but QVC stock pictures of eyeshadows on my computer are never quite accurate to me and always look worse than the product colors actually are. After watching Mally present the palette on air and my friend Lisa who bought the palette before I did, send me real life pictures (thank you Lisa!) I ordered it, realizing the colors were beautiful.

When the palette arrived (which took way too long since QVC shipping via USPS has gone so downhill- but don't even get me started on that) it was confirmed how absolutely stunning and vivid these colors indeed are!!!
Here is what QVC.com says about the palette:
"What is it: Mally's Ageless Eyes Shadow Palette is the perfect mix of neutral and smoky shadows that let you create any look from super natural to sultry and smoky. Take your look from day to night in an instant. Each shadow is formulated to give a youthful-looking brightening effect to the eyes. The possibilities are endless!

Who is it for: Women who want to make their eyes look fresher and have the ability to create multiple eye shadow looks with one simple but amazing palette.
Why is it different: The Ageless Eyes Shadow Palette was created and designed by Mally to achieve an easy, fresh, young look just as if Mally came and did it herself. And as always, these shadows won't budge and will not come off until you take them off."



The sturdy palette has a mix of mattes and shimmers, cool and warm toned shadows with 12 total colors, a huge mirror and a double ended brush inside. Some of the shimmers do have a little sparkle, but they are perfectly done and are not giant chunks of glitter. I really like the shadow names are printed right under them, instead of on the back of the palette or on a separate insert.

This palette does not include an eye shadow primer like the previous Mally Beauty eyeshadow palettes have. While I am comparing, I also like that the previous palettes were half the size and lighter, making them easier to carry.

This palette does include a double ended brush and this brush is excellent!! Soft bristles and perfectly sized. I like using the bigger size in my crease and under brow and the smaller size on my lid.

The colors are placed in the palette as quads that are meant to go together to make quick and easy looks, but of course you can have fun with them and use them however you want!


When worn over an eye shadow primer, these had some seriously staying power- but I would expect nothing less from Mally Beauty!! The colors are very wearable and you can build them up from a sheer wash of color to more intense. I had no issues with any fall out. The only color I did  had some difficulty with is the shade "cream" I have a hard time picking it up, not sure why since the rest are pigmented, buttery, smooth and just gorgeous! All the swatches are done on my hands without primer underneath. You can use some of the darker colors as your liner and I also fine the matte shade "Tawny" works well to set my under eye concealer if I need to!


no flash
flash
no flash
flash
no flash
flash


LOOK #1
"Cream" under brow bone, "Cocoa" in crease and "Terra Rose" on lid




 
LOOK # 2
"Cream" under brow bone, "Amethyst" in crease and "Quartz" on lid




LOOK #3
"Cream" over "Tawny" under brow bone (because Tawny alone was too dark, "Blue Violet" in Crease, "Amethyst" on Lid and "Orchid" used wet as a liner.

  If you need good lippies to pair with this beautiful palette, check out my review of Mally's H3 lipsticks and lip glosses I did here. 


be sure to follow me on Instagram, Twitter & Snapchat- @dianemary126 on all of them. =)

<3 Diane

No comments

Back to Top