Pixi Beauty Glow Tonic: A Must Have!

I have heard a lot about the Pixi Beauty Glow Tonic but every time I went to Target to find it, it was always out of stock! A few months ago, I decided to order it off PixiBeauty.com and all I can say about it is "Why on Earth did I wait so long!?" This is my new skincare obsession!!! Read on to find out why.

Unfortunately, the Target store near me doesn't even carry this brand, but whenever I would go to different Targets, the shelf was always empty. This product has a cult following, and for good reason!! I had high expectations of this miracle juice, and it delivered on that.

 
Here is what PixiBeauty.com says about it:
"Glow tonic with ginseng & fructose. Helps tone, firm and tighten the skin. Removes dead skin cells for healthier looking skin. Alcohol free. Use after cleanser on cotton pad. Key ingredients: aloe vera, ginseng and glycolic acid-5%. Suitable for all skin types." 

A toner is a necessary part in any skincare regimen. It helps remove excess cleanser and dirt you may have missed (hey, it happens) and also helps prep the skin to take in the products following. Plus, a toner like this one also infuses some good ingredients into your face as well!

I use this after my cleanser as my second step, before using any other serums, moisturizers and oils. I take a cotton ball and just massage some of the Glow Tonic in circles all around my face. I let it dry for about a minute (it absorbs fast) before continuing on with my other products.

Since using this twice a day for about 2 months, my skin tone has evened out a lot, my skin feels soft and I have a nice, natural glow! I can get away with using less foundation which is a great thing. I am acne prone and this product (added to me already acne specific line up) has helped keep my zits to a minimum. I notice less break outs since incorporating this tonic.

The first couple times I used this, my cheeks did turn slightly red. That went away after a few minutes and now that my face has adjusted some, it doesn't do that red thing anymore.

Oh and the smell. This smells HEAVENLY!!! It has a clean but slightly sweet scent to it that I can't pinpoint, but I love it. Honestly Pixi Beauty, release a fragrance that smells like this, please!!

Here is me with no makeup on. My skin tone is a lot more even and breakout free!

The only Pixi Beauty item I tried before this was a pink Shea Butter Lip Balm I received in a beauty box- but I love it: it has a pretty color, it is very moisturizing and even smells yummy.

Pixi Beauty also released more skin care recently, I am hoping to get my hands on more of it soon!
So overall, I love the Glow Tonic and it is now on the Holy Grail list. I also have Pixi Beauty on my radar now to explore the brand since they seem to have high quality stuff at nice price points.

<3 Diane

2 comments

  1. Going to hunt this one down! What do you think of Juice Beauty?

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top