SheaMoisture Peace Rose Oil Complex Conditioner 1st Use- WOW! WOW! WOW!

I just can't get over all the amazing new SheaMoisture stuff out lately! I am going to have a detailed review of the new Peace Rose Oil Complex line as I use them more, but I tried out the Conditioner today and it wowed me to the point I HAD to blog about it!!! Read on for more.

The Peace Rose Oil Complex line is part of the Community Commerce line where 10% of the sales go to a charity. Lines in the past included the Zanzibar Marine Complex and Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil lines.

Right now I believe this line is a Target exclusive.
I bought quite a bit of the Peach Rose Oil Complex line- Conditioner, Gel-Cream, Styling Mist, Body Creme and Face Oil Cleanser so as mentioned, expect a nice, detailed review on all.

The first thing I noticed about this conditioner is it is in a squeeze tube, not a pump in a bottle. The opening for the product is on the bottom and not the top. I always prefer a pump in anything I'm using, but it's really no big deal.

The scent is beyond delightful! My favorite Shea Moisture scent to date, even more than the Superfruit scent which I love. It is a nice, delicate rose scent done right- flowery soft rose, not offensive, strong, old lady rose (you know what I mean) plus the pink labels make me happy.

This line is made to hydrate and soften dry, brittle hair and boy did the conditioner do that! The label says it will soften, leave hair shine and managable and to that I say yes,yes and YES.
Consistency wise, it is on the thinner side but not super runny and has some shine to it. My hair drank it up and it detangled effortlessly. Even in the shower when rinsing, the way my hair felt- I knew I had my hands on something special. It felt silky,almost like glass- which is never a true level of silkiness or smoothness my hair usually achieves.

Here is what I used today in shower:

Pre Shampoo: Tweak-d Restore Self Cleansing Treatment (left in a half hour)

Shampoo: a brand I can no longer mention.

Conditioner: SheaMoisture Peach Rose Oil Complex Nourish & Silken Conditioner, left in about a half hour.

Styling: M Leave-In Conditioner, Shea Moisture Rescue & Repair Curl Defining Smoothie and Shea Moisture High Porosity Elixir.

Styled as usual- applying each product in my hair section by section raking them through. Air dried and clipping the front hairline pieces back to stretch them out.
hairline clipped back to stretch out
I wanted to pair the conditioner with products I've been using so I can see what the conditioner does on it's own. If you are familiar with me, you may know 99% of the time I use masques and not conditioners, as I feel most conditioners are not hydrating enough for me. Well, this one hydrated and nourished me on a masque level! It is truly a conditioning conditioner that is not heavy or greasy at all. I can't get over how incredible it left my hair feeling!!!



My hair air dried so lovely (at least I thought so)! It feels silky, there is shine, minimum frizz and I got enhanced curl wavy definition while barely trying, even though I desperately need a trim!! My frizzy ends seem to be more tame as well. Of course the bleached, damaged ends are not perfect, but they are a lot better than usual.

I really am wowed by first use of this conditioner. The other Shea Moisture stylers I used also have been working great for me. Great job on these new lines launched, SheaMoisture. So far everything I used I've really liked, if not LOVED!

Make sure you subscribe to my blog so you can see more SheaMoisture reviews and mentions in blog posts =)

Also, Stretch said to follow me on Snapchat, Twitter and Instagram! @dianemary126 AND he has has own Instagram too- @Stretch_the_Doxie !!
<3 Diane

No comments

Back to Top