Clean Blossom Perfume Review

A few weeks ago on Instagram, my friend Shannon and I won a contest hosted by Clean Perfume and received a bottle each of their brand new fragrance: Clean Blossom. This perfume is so yummy and perfect for Spring so I wanted to tell you about it! Read on for more.

Here is how the fragrance is described on their website:
"CLEAN BLOSSOM embodies a strong, feminine and beautiful woman, who has nothing to hide. Inspired by La Fleur D’Oranger/Neroli flower, the Orange Blossom.The CLEAN BLOSSOM woman is like a delicate flower petal falling from the sky into a natural spring, dancing on the water."


Top Notes: Tunisian Neroli, Seringa Petals HP, Yellow Freesia  
Mid Notes: Orange Blossom, Rain Lily HP, Georgia Magnolia, Blue Dianthus
Base Notes: Skin Musk, Cotton Wood, Sensual Sandalwood

 I'm actually a bit of a fragrance junkie, though I don't blog about it as often as I should. I was really excited to smell this perfume because Orange Blossom is one of my favorite scents of all time. I also have mini sizes of some of Clean's other fragrances, such as Cashmere and Warm Cotton and the just smell so fresh and wear nicely without being irritating or too overwhelming.

 Clean Blossom really does smell like Spring time. To me it is a lovely Warm, Citrus Floral scent. It is delicately soft and a bit powdery and not to be cliche, but very clean smelling and feminine. I think the Cotton Wood and Sandalwood combined with the floral notes is a bit unexpected and unique in such a good way.

The scent does not linger on me super long, possibly because it is that delicate and soft- but at the same time this means it should be safe for those around who may be sensitive to perfumes or certain scents. 

 
The bottle is pretty and simple. Light pink tinted with "Clean Blossom" on the front and a pretty flower design on the back.
 
 I'm happy to have this addition to my perfume collection and it certainly won't be the last Clean Perfume I get.

 <3 Diane 

No comments

Back to Top