Hum Nutrition Raw Beauty Greens Superfood Powder

I am a firm believer that beauty starts from the inside out and what you put in your body matters so much. Now don't get me wrong, I enjoy my treats of course, but it's been a habit of mine as long as I can remember to take daily vitamins and supplements to enhance my overall well being. Hum Nutrition's Raw Beauty Greens Superfood Powder is a great addition to my day! Read on for more.

A few months ago, I blogged about some of the Hum Nutrition Vitamins I take. You can read that blog HERE. I still take most of them, and have added on a few most. I will do an updated blog post on those soon.

The Raw Beauty Greens Superfood Powder is a new addition to Hum Nutrition. I received a few sample packs with my last monthly vitamin shipment and I am now going to get the tub!!

Here is some info about the product:

"What it is:
A powder to support radiant skin and a healthy metabolism with raw organic greens, fiber, enzymes, and probiotics*—all in a delicious mint chocolate chip infusion.

What it is formulated to do:
This formula contains more than 30 beauty detox superfoods to help support energy, radiant skin, and a healthy metabolism.* Raw Beauty is a unique proprietary blend developed by HUM's leading nutritionists. It includes alkalizing greens, detoxifying and energizing herbs, beauty-boosting phytonutrients, and digestion-supporting fiber. Best of all, never before has so much goodness tasted so delicious! Raw Beauty not only boosts your beauty, but also nurtures your skin and body from the inside out.* "


I was worried about the taste before trying because a lot of powders that have tons of greens and such inside of them can taste quite unpleasant. Much to my delight, this powder was delicious! It tasted spot on like Mint Chocolate Chip flavor. It did leave a little aftertaste that reminded me of a wheatgrass shot, but the aftertaste wasn't too strong and went away very quickly.

 The first sample I tried I mixed with water and it tasted okay. The second I mixed with unsweetened Almond Milk  as the package suggested and it tasted so much better!


I like how this has so many greens, probiotics, enzymes, antioxidants and a ton of good for me ingredients inside AND it is only 25 calories!!  I can also mix it with protein powder with the almond milk if I want a low calorie meal replacement shake.


 Because I only had 3 samples, I can't say it did a ton for my skin or metabolism since I didn't use it enough yet, but I notice a great spike in energy whenever I drink it. As someone who is ALWAYS tired no matter how much sleep I get (we won't even touch on that, it's due to health related stuff) I'll take any form of natural energy I can get!

If you are interested, you can get more info and purchase this on humnutrition.com and save $10 off your first order with my code F9764 !!!!!


<3 Diane
 


No comments

Back to Top