Tarte Cosmetics Rainforest of the Sea Deep Dive Cleansing Gel & Marine Boosting Mist

Tarte's new Rainforest of the Sea Collection is now available!!! As badly as I wanted to buy every single thing, sadly I had to limit myself on ordering. I purchased the Deep Dive Cleansing Gel and 4 in 1 Marine Boosting Mist last week and have been using both ever since and I'm in love! Read on for more.

All of Tarte's Rainforest of the Sea products contain algae harvested by hand mixed with a complex of other marine botanicals in coconut oil and vitamin E which help to hydrate plus brighten the skin and fight environmental aggressors!

I've been a fan of tarte for so long and love the skincare they've done so far, so I really couldn't wait to get my hands on the new cleansing gel and mist!
Like the rest of the Rainforest of the Sea line, this packaging is beyond gorgeous!! I've been leaving them out on my bathroom counter because they are just so pretty.

Deep Dive Cleansing Gel
From tarte.com: Dive into a rich, lavender oil-infused lather with tarte’s skinvigorating™ daily brightening cleanser. The gentle makeup remover is great for all skin types, and removes excess oil, impurities, and all traces of waterproof makeup. Powered by tarte’s exclusive Rainforest of the Sea™ complex, this vegan friendly formula is fragrance free and sulfate free, and it helps balance and soothe as it cleanses, without disrupting skin’s natural moisture, which can cause acne and other skin concerns. It softens and hydrates without clogging pores, while vitamin C works to enliven and brighten through each luxurious application."

They claim this is fragrance free, but I do smell the lavender oil inside. I don't mind since I love lavender and it helps calm me down at the end of the day. This cleanser wowed my from my very first use! My biggest hope with it was that it would remove all of my makeup, including eye makeup like mascara. I have REALLY sensitive eyes and other similar cleansing oils didn't work well for me. I'm happy to say it did effectively remove all my makeup, including mascara and eyeliner without irritating my eyes!!!
I've been using this every night along with my Clarisonic. I first apply it to dry skin and massage it in, then add water and gently remove my eye makeup . While there is still cleanser on my face I go in with my Clarisonic. Once done, I rinse it all off. The first night I couldn't stop touching my face (bad I know) because it was so so so very soft. Consistent use over the past few days and I feel like my skin is actually looking a bit brighter and more even toned. I look forward to seeing what else happens with my skin as I use it so I will be sure to update!

Marine Boosting 4 in 1 Mist
From tarte.com: "Give skin a powerful pick-me-up with this 4-in-1 complexion booster to help restore skin’s natural radiance and hydration. The refreshing setting spray extends the wear of makeup for 12 hours, while acting as a hydrating mist and primer to help to help minimize the appearance of pores, redness and puffiness. Hypoallergenic and vegan friendly, it features tarte’s antioxidant-packed Rainforest of the Sea™ complex to help shield skin from daily aggressors. You can also apply a few mists throughout the day to quench dry skin and improve the appearance of firmness over time."


OBSESSED is an understatement. This product has skyrocketed into my top favorite tarte products of all time. The scent is DELICIOUS- citrus and orangy! I would love if tarte branched into perfumes to make one that smells just like this gem. I like how it sprays into a fine mist to evenly coat my face. I've been using this both morning and night as part of my skin care regimen- applying after my serums but before my Maracuja Oil & moisturizers. If I'm wearing makeup that day, I'll also spritz it again after applying to prime and set my makeup. Since I have combination, shine prone, oily skin, I still use another primer with it. I feel spraying it especially after makeup helps to keep my makeup from staying put all day but the biggest thing with this is how since using it and the cleanser, I think I have less redness going on in my cheeks! Also since using this and the cleanser, my face does feel nice and hydrated but I can't say how much it truly moisturized or hydrated my skin since my skin is not really dry to begin with. I have not used it as a refresher spray yet since I haven't had a need to, but when the weather gets a lot warmer I am going to give that a try.

I'm thrilled these products are performing so well and that they have not caused break outs, which is also a big worry for me when I try any new skin care.
Tarte also released a hydrating moisturizer as part of their new Rainforest of the Sea Collection. I really want to try this as well and am hoping to order when I am out of my current moisturizer.

Check out my other Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Reviews:
Rainforest of the Sea Foundation: click here
Rainforest of the Sea Camouflage Cream: click here
Rainforeat of the Sea Aquacealer Concealer & Brush: click here


Be sure to follow me on social media! @dianemary126 on twitter, instagram and snapchat!

I look forward to trying more of the tarte Rainforest of the Sea Collection and their new Double Duty Beauty collection too! You can find the Rainforest of the Sea products exclusively at Sephora and tarte.com. I strongly suggest joining tarte.com's tarte tokens program because it is free and you can get rewards!! Sign up here: http://tartecosmetics.com/raf/click/?i=wbfsmn$kd7 (disclaimer: signing up through my link gives me 10 tarte tokens but at no cost to you)

#tarteunderthesea #rainforestofthesea #tarteskin

<3 Diane





1 comment

  1. I love this mist and gel! I got them in a Sephora 500point perk after you raved about them. You were so right! I'm going back for full sizes. I'm so in love with them!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top