Tarte Cosmetics Tarteist Lash Paint Mascara

As part of all the new awesome stuff being released, Tarte just came out with their first brand new mascara in years! Currently, the Tarteist Lash Paint Mascara is exclusive to tarte.com, but will be in other retailers in April. I knew I had to pick up this new mascara when it was launched because I absolutely LOVE all of tarte's other mascaras! Read on for more. 


This is what tarte.com says about the new mascara:
 "Paint it black for stronger, thicker, sexier-looking lashes with this amped-up, drama-filled mascara. Powered by triple-black painted mineral pigments, it soften and nourishes lashes, while painting on glossy, ultra-black definition for a 2700% increase in lash volume. The custom sculpted paint brush wand features flexible, molded bristles that grab-and-lock even the tiniest lashes, saturating them in 360° root-to-tip, jet-black pigment. In a simple stroke, it sculpts, separates and lifts lashes so you can dramatically boost volume, length and curl with the grace and ease of a tarteist™."

This mascara was hyped up a lot on tarte's social media accounts and I really couldn't wait to try it myself to see if it is as good as they claim...and it truly is!!!

If you saw my post with 4 looks from tarte's Rainfrest of the Sea Eyeshadow Palette from a couple weeks ago, you may remember me saying I had this mascara on for 4 of those looks!

The packaging is a pretty black and gold. 
The spoolie is rubber spikey bristles. I really like rubber spoolies, as opposed to brushes. The spoolie was a bit thicker than I originally though, but even so I had no problem with the bristles grabbing all onto my lashes to coat them with super black pigment. The formula didn't clump, separated my lashes and make them look so much longer!
The pictures speak for themselves. I do not have on any upper waterline eye liner in the close ups to show just what the mascara alone does!


The Tarteist Lash Paint Mascara wore all day for me, without flaking or irritating my sensitive eyes. I was able to remove it effortlessly at night using Tarte's Deep Dive Cleansing Gel which is my current makeup remover obsession.


Here I am wearing the mascara along with only Tarte products on my face! The lipstick is the new Drench Lip Splash Lipstick in the shade "Surfer Girl"
This is now one of my favorite mascaras of all time and even replaced my current tarte favorite- Lights, Camera, Flashes! I love how little effort and time it took to get my super short, super blonde lashes looking longer, thicker and almost false like!

<3 Diane

1 comment

  1. I love this and must have it!I got some of the new Tarte line as a deluxe sample from Sephora and love the cleanser so far.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top