First Use: Raw Curls Wavy Swavy Cleanser and Conditioner with Shea Moisture Stylers

Today I tried the Wavy Swavy Cleanser and Conditioner by Raw Curls Organics for the first time and I'm quite pleased! I wanted to do a quick "Hair of the Day" to show some pictures and give my initial thoughts. Read on for more.

Raw Curls Organics is a wonderful brand that has absolutely no toxic or chemical ingredients inside. I like the line a lot and have used them in the past. I was SUPER excited to see them release products specifically for us wavy haired ladies out there and couldn't wait to try!!

The website said that the products should help give moisture, shine and frizz control to wavy hair without weighing it down like some products for curly hair can tend to do. The duo contains some incredible all natural ingredients and features Ylang Ylang and Grapefruit.

Scent wise, they are floral herbally. I don't love the scent but it isn't strong and it does not linger so we're good!

 The shampoo lathered wonderfully for being completely sulfate free. My hair felt clean but not squeaky, stiffly clean but I definitely knew I needed to follow up with conditioner.

The conditioner was lovely. It detangled my hair effortlessly and I did not rinse it all out on the mid length and ends since the bottle said that you can leave it in as a leave-in for extra conditioning and softening. Even when my hair was wet, I knew this combo did something really nice for my hair.

 Before showering, when I first woke up a couple hours before I used the tweak-d Restore Cleansing Hair Treatment as my pre-poo.

Once I used the Shampoo and Conditioner in the shower, I followed up with 2 of my favorite stylers I use time and time again, mainly so I can get the true feel of what the Shampoo and Conditioner did.

As with any shampoo and conditioner, I did need to use a lot more of the conditioner vs. the shampoo.

I used the Shea Moisture Yucca & Plantain Anti-Breakage Wave Defining Lotion and High Porosity Elixir as my stylers, as always applying them section by section, raking them through while clipping the front section back and allowing my hair to air dry.

More then anything else I noticed the amazing definition my waves had today! I think they were a lot more defined than usual and also felt very soft, with nice shine and extremely minimal frizz. So first use, I was happy. I look forward to seeing what continued use is going to do now and will update with a more detailed review and more "hair of the days" as I use it.

Makeup wise, I am wearing the foundation, mascara and lippie from the Mally Beauty kit I talked about on Monday. I also have on Tarte's Poreless Primer and Doll 10 Conceal It Concealer under the Mally foundation (concealer on dark circles and pimple) and Tarte Brow Architect Eyebrow pencil for my brows. This new Mally 4K HD Fantasy foundation power is simply phenomenal.

By the way, after you place your first order on rawhairorganics.com, you will receive a discount code for 10-20% off your second order with your package! =)

follow me on social media! @dianemary126 on Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat!

disclaimer: product sent to me by company. no compensation received. all opinions are my own and honest thoughts, as always.

This is one of  my very favorite t-shirts that I own. =D

<3 Diane

1 comment

  1. You are my hair twin☺I want to try these products.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top