Garnier Skin Active Clearly Brighter Moisturizer #AllureBeautyEnthusiasts

A few weeks ago, I was selected by Allure Beauty Enthusiasts and Garnier to test out the Garnier Skin Active Clearly Brighter Brightening & Smoothing Daily Moisturizer SPF15. They sent me the product complimentary to tesy and review, but if you know my blog, you know my opinion is always my own and honest thoughts. So read on to see what I think of this product.

I was pleasantly surprised with how much I like the Garnier Skin Active Clearly Brighter Brightening & Smoothing Daily Moisturizer SPF15!

 Here is what GarnierUSA.com says about the product:
"-Visibly brighter, polished-looking skin in one week.
-Designed with our Antioxidant Complex of Vitamin C & E, Pine Bark Essence, and gentle exfoliating Lipo-Hydroxyl Acid (LHA), this fast absorbing, non-greasy formula turns dull, rough skin into smooth, polished-looking skin with a more radiant, even tone.
-Clinically proven results.* In 1 week, reveals two key dimensions of brighter looking skin: radiant, more even skin tone and improved skin texture, even reduces wrinkles. *In a clinical test"


I have combination, acne prone skin that has been acting up the past few months but I finally have gotten it in control. I owe a full revamped skincare blog as I have been also using other products that work well for over a month now. However, I have been using the moisturizer now for about 2 weeks and didn't add or try any other new skincase while testing it out. I'm happy to report it did not cause any break outs! That's always a top concern of mine when trying skincare that is not specifically geared towards acne.

The formula is very lightweight and absorbs into my skin very quickly. I use 2-3 pumps to cover my whole face, neck and chest area. It has a pleasant, fresh scent to it that is not overwhelming or too strong.

The claims, and my testing, was to see what it did to my skin in a week. Within the first week, I felt it has evened out my skin tone by minimizing the redness on my cheeks, smoothed out the texture and larger pores I also have on my cheeks and chin and overall making my face look brighter. It wasn't major, huge changes, but enough for me to notice and want to continue using the product. As I continued to use it, my skin seems to be improving.

I like the fact that there is SPF15 in here so I don't have to necessarily go in with separate sunscreen, but I do wish the SPF was 30 or higher, as I find 15 to be pretty low, especially as we get into warmer weather.

I will continue to use the Moisturizer until it is empty and look forward to see my skin continue on improving.

#AllureBeautyEnthusiasts #GarnierSkinActive

follow my on social media! @Dianemary126 on twitter, instagram and snapchat!

<3 Diane

1 comment

  1. I like it as well. As for the SPF, SPF 15 blocks 93% of UV rays vs SPF 30's 98% UV rays so it's not to shabby.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top