R+Co Death Valley Dry Shampoo Review

Dry Shampoo is such a staple in my hair care regimen and though I do have a few holy grails, I'm always excited to try new ones. A couple months ago, I received the travel size of R&Co Death Valley Dry Shampoo in my Birchbox and I really like this product! Read on for more.

I've seen R+Co products all around social media. Their beautiful, scenic and patterned packaging plus unique and fun product names have certainly caught my eye. The Death Valley Dry Shampoo is the first product I ever tried from the brand.

While researching on the brand's website, I learned that all of the products are  "formulated without parabens, sulfates (SLS or SLES), mineral oil and petrolatum and are all vegetarian, cruelty-free, gluten-free and color-safe." The brand was developed by top industry stylists  and the "products are all treatment-oriented, with the health of the hair and scalp always top-of-mind."

Here is what their site says about the Death Valley Dry Shampoo:Give your hair a shot of Death Valley whenever you want and it will liven right up.
-Rice Protein, sourced from Brazil, this protein moisturizes and improves hair’s elasticity.
-Vitamin E, rich in antioxidants, this ingredient strengthens and nourishes the hair, restoring luster and shine.
-Silica, this ingredient removes and absorbs excess oil.
-Pro-Vitamin B5, this conditioning agent thickens and builds volume.

The Death Valley Dry Shampoo comes housed in an easy to use aerosol spray bottle. The company also has a dry shampoo paste which also looks intriguing.
 
If you remember my week long blow out from a couple of weeks ago, this was the dry shampoo I reached for day after day to keep my hair straight and refresh my scalp after working out!

I feel this dry shampoo absorbed sweat well without leaving a powdery white residue. My scalp never feels itchy after using it, even multiple days in a row and it does not dry out my hair like some dry shampoos can. 

Worn curly or straight, this dry shampoo gave new life to my hair and let me extend my wash day. So I happily welcome it to my Favorites Dry Shampoo Club!

Death Valley smells absolutely lovely. A light, powdery, floral scent that isn't strong at all.
After having success with the Death Valley Dry Shampoo, my eyes are open now to hopefully try more R+Co products soon!

follow me on Social Media! @dianemary126 on twitter, instagram and snapchat!

<3 Diane



No comments

Back to Top