HUM Nutrition Vitamins Update!

Last July I did an initial review on some HUM Nutrition vitamins. If you'd like, you can read that blog post here. Since I am still taking vitamins from this brand and loving them, I thought I'd do an update. Continue reading for more!

There are ways to save a ton of HUM vitamins and I listed how at the end of this blog post =) Use my code F9764 for $10 off and see more ways below!

I'm going to give updates on the formulas I did in my review last July and then go in with additional formulas I have purchased and used since. For information on the formulas I am giving a follow up review on, check my original blog post.

Beauty zzZz 
Follow Up: I am still using this formula every single night! There are times I do have a hard time falling asleep but I notice I sleep much better through the night when I take them vs. when I don't, and they are so much better than perscription sleed aids.

 Killer Nails
Follow Up: A solid biotin formula! My hair has been growing in healthy (reminder, I also take Viviscal supplements and drink Bamboo tea for my hair) and my nails are strong. I plan on taking this formula forever.

Daily Cleanse
Follow Up: I really LOVE this formula! It keeps my skin looking good and helps toxins flow through my body regularly. For 2 months since last July I actually tried a different cleansing pill my friend gave me from the direct marketing company she works for and well, it sucked. I couldn't wait to take my Daily Cleanse supplements again and noticed a happy difference nearly right away when they returned into my vitamin regimen. I will not stray away from these again.


Flatter Me
Follow Up: I actually stopped taking this a few months in. They did help to flatten my stomach but I was having bad stomach pains and issues due to my Fibromyalgia and noticed they weren't helping with bloating the way they once were. This made me sad. I may try them again in the future though. My digestion overall is a mess lately thanks to stress.


Uber Energy
Follow Up: I did stop taking these for now as well. They aren't bad, but I am more limited on money I can spend lately (I'm STILL job hunting) Also, since I began drinking the Raw Beauty Green SuperFood Powder (see below) that also gives me energy and I just don't think I need both.

Raw Beauty Green Superfood Powder
This Superfood Powder is incredible! It tastes delicious and gives me energy for such a small amount of calories! I did a separate blog post about this a few months ago here if you want more info.


Here Comes the Sun
They Say: "Do most of your glimpses of sunlight come from behind a glass window, through a screen, or longing from afar? Long days in the office are more common than ever, and have led to widespread vitamin D deficiency across the US, Australia, Canada, and the UK. Even if you spend the right amount of time outdoors, cloud cover, air pollution, altitude, and skin color all affect the amount of sunshine available to the body. That’s why we formulated Here Comes the Sun, our "sunshine vitamin,” especially for skin craving the sun. Packed with D3 for strong bones and cellular health and regarded as superior to D2 by many scientists, Here Comes the Sun offers a summer’s day, every day.* "

I Say: I can't not sing the Beatles song every time I see this vitamin. Part of having Fibromyalgia, my body lacks Vitamin D. I started taking these last Fall as the weather was cold and days were shorter. I know I LOVE how the Sun feels (even wearing SPF) and it makes me feel so much better overall thanks to Vitamin D, and this helps me get that essential vitamin 365 days a year without the risk of skin cancer and despite how many clouds are in the sky. I like that the pills are super small and easy to swallow.

 Base Control
They Say: "Delivering 22 essential micro-nutrients plus iron, Base Control perfectly compliments any diet and fills potential nutritional gaps. It delivers 100% of the Recommended Daily Allowance of 14 essential nutrients, and a little extra of a few water-soluble vitamins (Vitamin C, B12, Thiamin, and Riboflavin) that our nutritionists recommend and that are easily lost in food processing. We also give you 100% of your daily iron needs to help prevent anemia and keep you full of energy. Best of all, we managed to pack all this goodness into one small, vegetarian tablet. For a well-rounded nutritional foundation, report to Base Control."

I Say: I replaced the multi-vitamin I was taking with these months ago, not too long after my initial review. This is a great multi-vitamin! I like that it contains iron but there is also an option to get this formula without it, if you need. One small, super easy to swallow pill a day and I know my body getting important nutrients in needs to function at it's best. I like that this multi doesn't leave a gross taste in my mouth like others have in the past.


HOW TO SAVE ON HUM VITAMINS

Sephora does sell these supplements, but truly it is so much cheaper to get them off HUM's website. I am a coupon queen and love savings so I am happy to spread the word how.

Here is how to save lots of money on them:

1) Make sure at check out you use my referral code F9764 for $10 off

2) Take the quiz on their website and it will give you a code for $10 off. You can use this code AND my referral code together, so far saving $20!

it gets better...

3) If you buy 3 or more formulas, you save another 25%
4) There are also monthly plans you can sign up for that offer either another 15%, 20% or 25% off (this is on top of that 25% for 3 and $20 worth of codes!)
Also if you go into a plan and for some reason don't like the products you picked up, you can switch out the products 1, 2, 3 with no issues.

the website to shop is http://www.humnutrition.com

Disclaimer: This is NOT a sponsored post. I bought the supplements with my own money, saving the same way I explained how to for you guys. I receive no monetary compensation or anything for my review. All opinons are my own and honest thoughts, as always. The referral code that will save you $10 will also give me $10 towards a future purchase. When you buy, you also get a referral code you can share with people as well. I am not special to have the code. ;) 

follow me on social media! @dianemary126 on twitter, snapchat and instagram!

<3 Diane

1 comment

  1. This is a great post about multivitamin. Thank you for share it here.
    view my new post

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top