IT Cosmetics "IT’s Your Customer Favorites!" QVC Today's Special Value 6/25/16

QVC is giving us another It Cosmetics Today's Special Value on Saturday, June 25! Can you believe this is the third IT TSV for this year?!? Continue reading to learn more and hear my thoughts about this kit!

The "IT's Your Customer Favorites!" is a four piece collection featuring products a lot of It customers love, a new brush and a brand new lippie. The price will be the lowest it will ever be for 24 hours only, or sooner if it sells out (which based on past IT TSVs, there is a good chance of happening)

I'm going to be completely honest right now: I'm a big fan of IT Cosmetics and like almost all of their products. I usually flip with happiness over how amazing I find their TSVs to be. However, I'm so sorry to say that this is not my favorite TSV from them...but that is okay! We can't love 'em all, right?

New! Heavenly Skin CC+ Skin-Perfecting Brush
They Say: "Ultra-soft Heavenly SkinTM brush hair provides a smooth application, while the custom-cut brush head hugs the natural contours of your features for airbrushed coverage every time. Pairs perfectly with your CC+ Illumination SPF 50+!"

I Say: I figured I'd start with my favorite item from this kit! A brand new It Brush!! What It Girl doesn't get excited when the brand releases a new shaped brush!? This brush feels just like the new brush we received in the March TSV. Super soft, white synthetic bristles and extremely luxurious. I like using it in a stippling motion to apply foundations and I've also used it to apply blush and it does so very nicely. The bristles are soft but not flimsy.


New! Je Ne Sais Quoi Hydrating Color Awakening Lip Treatment
They Say: "The latest lip innovation from IT CosmeticsTM! This hydrating, lip-loving treatment contains essential butters and oils, and flushes to your perfect pink that lasts!"

I Say: This is a brand new lip formula from It Cosmetics. Je Ne Sais Quoi is a gorgeous color that works with your body's own chemistry to produce a unique pink to you. On me, it is a gorgeous bright pink and I adore the shade in all the different JNSQ products that I have. This new lip treatment...well there are pros and cons. The pros would be it does moisturize nicely, makes my lips feel soft and look fuller. The pink packaging with the pretty script writing is also nice to look at. The cons? The color payoff. I barely get any color on my lips no matter how many swipes I do and it certainly does not last any amount of time where as the Vitality Lip Flush and Gloss in this shade will last on me hours. I also think the Vitality Lip Flush and the Blurred Lines Lipsticks from IT are both a bit more moisturizing. So there is some disappointment with this for me. But since there is so little color on this, it has become my new night time lip treatment and I don't have fear of any color rubbing off on my pillows. If you are into really sheer lippies, this is definitely for you.


Tightline 3-in-1 Black Primer - Eyeliner - Mascara
They Say: "3 in 1 innovation! This best-selling, all-in-one peptide-infused lash loving primer, eyeliner and mascara features an ultra-skinny wand that gets to the roots of your lashes for instant definition and the look of a full lash line—all while infusing lashes with nourishing proteins, collagen, vitamins, jojoba oil, green tea and biotin!"

I Say: I have friends who consider Tightline to be their Holy Grail mascara. I like that the really skinny wand can get super close to the base of my lashes and it also works very well on my lower lashes. It also wears all day, does not irritate my sensitive eyes or flake off. I also appreciate the good ingredients in this formula that nourish my lashes. Though it coats my blonde lashes in black pigment, sadly appearance wise that is all it does for me. It doesn't lengthen or volumize my lashes at all. When I use mascara, I like my lashes to look practically fake, and this does not do that, nor does it claim to. I can understand people who have decent lashes already (I don't) or like a very natural look loving this.

New! Supersize CC+ Illumination Color Correcting Illuminating Full Coverage Cream SPF 50+
They Say: "Clinically shown to give you 179% of skin hydration and formulated with Drops of Light Technology, CC+ Illumination is your anti-aging serum, moisturizing day cream, skin-perfecting primer, skin-brightening serum, color corrector, full-coverage foundation and SPF 50+ broad-spectrum, physical-only sunscreen—all in one step!"

I Say: CC+ Illumination is not new. The fact it is now Supersized is new. If you remember the January IT TSV with the CC Veil, I mentioned I like the regular CC Cream better, well the same applies here. I am just not a fan of the Illumination CC Cream.

Now If you haven't tried IT's CC Cream, you should because it is amazing. Why? Full coverage but looks like your own skin, tons of skincare ingredients inside, wears all day long AND with non chemical SPF. While this one does have that same goodness to it, it is the Illumination finish is what my skin doesn't care for. The regular CC Cream I always need to set with a powder since it has a dewy finish and I have combination, acne and shine prone skin. The Illumination version here the finish is even more dewy and sadly it just leaves my face looking way too shiny, even if I set it with powder. This Illumination version is best for those with more mature skin, more dry skin and/or dull skin. It works for those who truly want a glow to them. My mom who is almost 70 (sorry ma) and my Godmother who is in her 50s both really like this version as well as the original. Mom is thrilled this tube is now hers since I don't particularly care for it. I've been saying this for years and I'll say it again, IT- make a matte finish version CC Cream PLEASE!!!

Wearing just the TSV on my face (CC cream, tightline and lip treatment)

So that's the June 25 Today's Special Value from It Cosmetics. At the time of writing this blog, I do not know the price but the QVC Item numbers are  #A278194 for one time shipment and #A284868 for Auto-Delivery. On TSV day, you can use this link to shop http://qvc.co/_ITCosmeticsTSV (i don't get anything for you clicking that link)


Reviewing this Today's Special Value, I began thinking what my "Dream Today's Special Value" kit from It Cosmetics would be...this is it:
1) Brush Love Brush Cleanser (since I have so many wonderful IT Brushes already!)
2) New Matte Version of the CC Cream (or the original formula..Supersized)
3) Bye Bye Pores Pressed Powder
4) Vitality Cheek Flush Powder Stain in Je Ne Sais Quoi (this color in this formula sadly doesn't exist)
5) Vitality Lip Flush Lipstick Stain in Je Ne Sais Quoi (one of my all time favorite lippies ever)

If you like my blog, please subscribe? =)
Follow me on social  media! @dianemary126 on twitter, instagram and snapchat!

<3 Diane



3 comments

  1. Thanks for this! I have never tried IT before and based on what I read on the Q boards, I wasn't sure if this was going to be for me. Knowing that your mom and godmother both like it, helped me to finally make my decision and go for it! Thanks again - you're the best! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok...so I canceled my order! I was already on the fence and after our conversation, I thought about it for a while and decided I wanted to cancel. I'm SO glad I did because I read the extensive ingredients list and not only does it contain soy, which I'm allergic to, it has snail secretions which doesn't work for me because I'm vegan. Anyway, for the 100th time, thanks again so much for your help! You're the BEST! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you were able to cancel, especially due to those compromising ingredients!!! <3 There are tons of other great products out there that will work for you! Check out tarte, they have a whole vegan section on their site!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top