Mally Beauty Ultimate Performance See the Light Concealer

Mally Beauty has been one of my favorite makeup brands for so long! I am still crazy about the products from her last QVC Today's Special Value, especially that 4K Ultra Fantasy Power and More is More Mascara. Today I'll be talking about another Mally complexion product: Her Ultimate Performance See the Light Concealer! Read on for more.


Here is what MallyBeauty.com says about the concealer:
"Looking to crack the code on “baking” your makeup to give skin a lifted look while concealing dark circles and spots? Mally created this pre-baked, invisible finish concealer to help you See the Light!
Consider it a shortcut to her best beauty secret: the color correcting formula evens skin tone as the texture blends seamlessly to an invisible finish.
And, because Mally believes in doing the heavy lifting for you, she’s formulated this creamy concealer to melt into your skin upon contact—leaving you with a “baked makeup” look, instantly"

I wear the Ultimate Performance See the Light Concealer in shade LIGHT.

I watched this product demoed on QVC quite a bit and it always amazed me. I hesitated to try it only because as much as I adore Mally and her products, her concealers were never my stand outs for me. This new one here completely changed that!

I've tried the whole "baking technique" that this concealer is based off of and never had success with it. Basically, baking is when you use a TON of powder on top of concealer and let it sit there for 10 minutes or so before wiping off the excess. It is supposed to set your makeup and leave you looking flawless. I have no idea where I went wrong in that process, but any time I ever tried it was just terribly cakey and settle into the fine lines around my eyes. Yuck.

I like that this concealer does not need to be baked but still gives the same effect. A little goes a long, long, long, long way with this concealer. I can't emphasize that part enough! If you use too much you may not like it. Less is more and you can always go back and add some in if you need to.  The consistency is not thin and runny, but also not super thick and very tacky- it meets perfectly in between the two if that makes sense. I also like that you don't need to set it with powder, but if you do use a powder over it, it doesn't cake up!
this is all I used!
I'm thrilled with the coverage of this concealer, I consider it to be medium to full coverage and not only does it hide my dark dark dark circles wonderfully, there is something in this formula that reflects light and brightens my whole undereye area! (Oh See The Light! I got the name reference now. hehe) It doesn't settle into my fine lines and once I gently tap it in using my middle finger, it becomes one with my skin. I like using my finger to tap it into the skin so the heat of my body helps the melt in process. I forget where I learned this next tip, I know it was on YouTube but I'm sorry I forget which channel, once I apply concealer I like to let it hang out 5 minutes while i do my contour before blending it in. I am also happy to say this Mally Beauty concealer wears all day.

If I am wearing a liquid foundation, I would apply the foundation before concealer. Today I only wore the concealer and the 4K Powder foundation, so I applied the concealer first. It is great that especially for the hot, humid Summer I can wear this concealer and the 4K powder so it doesn't feel like I have a ton of makeup on!

no makeup except clear primer and mascara
no concealer
concealer
no concealer
concealer
whole done done indoor light
whole face done in outdoor light

Aside from the See the Light Concealer, in my finished look I am wearing the following products, mostly Mally except my primer, contour and brows!

-Tarte Clean Slate Primer
-Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil
-Tarte Sculptor Contour Stick
-Mally Beauty More is More Mascara
-Mally Beauty Ultra Fantasy 4K Powder Foundation in LIGHT
-Mally Beauty Effortless Airbrush Blush in Pink
-Mally Beauty H3 Lip Gloss in Pink Daisy **(when I went outside I did switch lippies for another upcoming blog review I also took pictures for today)


Mally Beauty Ultimate Performance See The Light Concealer  is available on QVC, MallyBeauty.com and Ulta.com

Also, that TSV I mentioned is still on QVC.com for not too much more if you missed it!!

If you like my blog, please subscribe!
Follow me on social media- @dianemary126 on Instagram, Twitter & Snapchat!

<3 Diane










1 comment

  1. Great review! I am always looking for the next great concealer and would love to give this a try. I usually love Mally's lip products the best.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top