Origins Original Skin Retexturizing Mask with Rose Clay

I recently did a blog post detailing my skincare regimen (click here for that) and in that post, I mentioned how I LOVE face masks! I have a draw full of them. As promised, a blog with my very favorites is coming but for now I had to talk about this mask by Origins I have been using for a few weeks and enjoying. Continue reading for more.

I have a deluxe mini size of the Origins Original Skin Retexturizing Mask with Rose Clay. Truthfully, I don't even remember how I got it but I am so glad I did!

Here is what Sephora.com says about it:
"A two-in-one purifying mask and skin refiner. Glow big with this innovative, multitasking mask. Made with Mediterranean rose clay, Canadian willow herb, and exfoliating jojoba beads, it helps gently deep clean while refining skin’s texture. Pores appear to vanish and clarity is restored for a radiant, youthful-looking complexion that’s silky-smooth to the touch."

Right away I love the pretty light pink color and the faint, but not overwhelming light rose smell.

This is a clay mud mask which is my absolute favorite kind of mask to use for my combination, acne prone skin.
I have been using a nice layer of this mask on clean skin and letting it sit until it completely dries up and hardens. Some people don't like this feeling, but since my skin has been more on the oily side lately I do. I rinse it off gently massaging the jojoba beads in circular motions to get exfoliated.

From my first use as soon as I rinsed this mask off I actually saw a difference. More notable to me than anything else, my skin was more even toned. It also felt smooth, looked brighter, and the pores on my cheeks appeared smaller. One week it also helped significantly decrease a breakout that was forming.

Sephora sells this for $26 for 3.4oz and if you wait until the Fall VIB Rouge sale, you can get an extra 20% off! An effective, multi-tasking, nature based mask that is reasonably priced?! Double Win!


If you enjoy my blogs, please subscribe. =)
Follow me on Social Media! @dianemary126 on Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat!

<3 Diane



No comments

Back to Top