Hair of the Day featuring Ouidad Curl Immersion and Raw Curls plus more

I decided to try mixing two brands I have really been enjoying lately, along with some other staple products to see how they played together. Turns out, the mix was great! Read on for more hair of the day from last week details featuring Ouidad's Curl Immersion Line and Raw Curls.


Here is everything I used:
  • Pre Shampoo: Tweak-d Peaches & Fresh Cream Self Cleansing Hair Treatment
  • Cleanser: Ouidad Curl Immersion Coconut Cream Cleansing Conditioner
  • Conditioner: Raw Curls Wavy Swavy Conditioner mixed with Ouidad Treat Treat Deep Conditioner
  • Style: (wet) Raw Curls Anti Frizz Spray, Ouidad Curl Immersion Silky Souffle Setting Creme, Raw Curls Mousse, SheaMoisture Sacha Inchi Oil Serum
  • Style: (dry) DevaCurl Set Up and Above
I applied products to wet hair section by section raking them in and scrunching before allowing my hair to air dry with the front pieces clipped back. Once my hair is dry I went in with the DevaCurl Set Up & Above nomade to try to tame my frizzy ends a bit.

I really like the extra moisture from the Ouidad Curl Immersion line, I think it is helping to fight my hair from expanding too big which is not something I want.
I was happy with my curly wavy definition and how soft my hair felt with this combo. Due to the super high humidity, I still had some frizz but it was not terrible.
Follow me on social media! @dianemary126 on twitter, snapchat and instagram!

<3 Diane

No comments

Back to Top