Sophisti-Cat Cosmetics Lippies!

Sophisti-Cat Cosmetics is a wonderful, indie beauty brand that has some fantastic highly pigmented, cruelty free, made in the USA products! Today I will be taking about and swatching three of their lippie formulas, all in very "Diane Pink" shades! Read on for more.



Pearl Lipsticks
The Pearl Lipsticks are traditional bullet style and so easy to apply. The tube itself is very sophisticated and elegant. The lipsticks are moisturizing thanks to Vitamin E and Castor Oil. They first apply more sheer but you can build them up to beautiful, intense color. They are not stains, so they don't wear for hours on end, but they do last away and are so easy to apply, even without a mirror that it's no big deal.
Pink Ice
Pink Ice is a frosty, pearlized, classic, cool toned pink. I love the pretty pearl finish on this one.

French Kiss
French Kiss is a Barbie Doll pink and I love it. It screams Summer and warm weather to me, so I'll be wearing it lots since I don't want to accept the fact Autumn is weeks away. It's bright and fun, and a gorgeous color I reach for quite often.
Blue Roses
Blue Roses is such a unique shade! It's a deeper pink berry with a shiny and almost duo-chrome like finish that reflects some blue. As gorgeous as it looks in pictures, it's even better with your own eyes in person.

Glossy
The gloss comes with a traditional doe foot applicator. I love the feeling of it on my lips, also infused with Vitamin E to keep the lips nourished. It is not sticky or tacky and full of shine and beautiful glitter. Yes, glitter and sparkles! A gorgeous, nicely pigmented gloss by itself but also nice to layer on top of any of the other lippies.
Celebrate
Celebrate is a pretty light pinky peach color.

Cream
The cream lipstick also comes with a traditional doe foot applicator. This formula has a strong minty smell and taste, which I personally like because it helps keep my breath fresh. Of all the lip formulas I tried from the brand, this one definitely is the longest lasting for me. I like that it is long lasting and very pigmented but also does not dry or crack on my lips like other long lasting liquid lipsticks I own do. This formula is wonderful.
Fetch
 Fetch is a beautiful, cool toned, bright fuchsia pink.

no flash: pink ice, french kiss, blue roses, celebrate, fetch

flash: pink ice, french kiss, blue roses, celebrate, fetch
no flash: pink ice, french kiss, blue roses, celebrate, fetch
flash: pink ice, french kiss, blue roses, celebrate

French Kiss pearl lipstick with Celebrate glossy on top!


You can check out Sophisti-Cat Cosmetics at http://www.sophisti-cat.net and on facebook and instagram!
Be sure to check their site out, the Pearl Lipsticks and liquid blushes are on sale!

Follow me at @dianemary126 on twitter, instagram and snapchat!

<3 Diane


No comments

Back to Top