It Cosmetics Friends and Family Sale Info with My Picks!

It Cosmetics is having their friends and family sale starting Tuesday, November 1st through November 5th! Now is the time to stock up on your IT favorites, or try some products you've been eyeing! Read on for more info along with my top picks!


Save 25% on www.itcosmetics.com with offer code ITFRIENDS.

I've been a fan of IT Cosmetics for years now, even before they were in Sephora or Ulta. I still remember their first QVC  Today's Special Value and watching them grow as a brand into this huge empire they are today is amazing. 

To spare myself from repeating it with all the products, one of my absolute favorite things about It Cosmetics is how skincare and beneficial ingredients are infused into each and every product!
I was going to do a Top 5, but that was really difficult so the best I have is a Top 8. I've tried A LOT of their products and here are my favorites (in no particular order):

Your Skin But Better™ CC+™ Cream with SPF 50+
This product has a cult following for good reason. Quick and easy full coverage foundation that lasts all day and has that skincare plus SPF inside! I can even get away with no concealer if I add a bit extra under my eyes!! The only thing that would make this product better for me would be if it was a matte finish, but that's nothing a powder on top can't fix. Depending on time of year, I wear light, fair or a combo of both.

Bye Bye Pores Pressed
The loose version of this is just as good, but I like the pressed because I find it to be less messy and it is easy to carry with me. This translucent powder helps to mattify my combination, shine prone skin and gives such an airbrushed look. It plays nice with any product I use under it, It Cosmetics or otherwise. Bye Bye Pores is especially great for setting concealer since it does not settle or crease into those rude fine lines that recently parked themselves under my eyeballs.

Bye Bye Undereye Corrector
I feel like I don't see this product talked about as much as it should be. I have stubborn, dark undereye circles. Alone, this is not enough coverage for me but when I use just a little bit under my concealer, this corrector helps to cancel out the darkness of my circles while brightening up my whole eye area. Since I use so little at a time, that small blue jar lasts me FOREVER. 

Celebration Foundation
Overall a fantastic powder foundation. I can wear it alone and build it up to full coverage or use a dusting on top of liquid foundations instead of Bye Bye Pores Pressed when I want to mattify and add a bit of extra coverage. No matter how much I layer, it doesn't look cakey! Like the CC Cream, depending on the time of year I wear Fair, Light, or a combination of both.

Vitality Lip Flush Stain in Ja Ne Sais Quoi
Another IT original I adore. I've gone through so many tubes of this color. It looks clear, but morphs into the most gorgeous hot pink color on me, while moisturizing my lips! Speaking of color, the stain lasts for hours!! Runner up is the matching Gloss Stain in the same shade I switch to in the Summer so the lipstick bullet doesn't melt in the heat.

Vitality Cheek Flush Powder Blush Stain
Possibly my favorite blush of any blush out there. I own all four shades and "Matte Sweet Apple" is my favorite, but they really all are pretty. I love this product because you need so little of it and it wears all day long on my cheeks without disappearing like a lot of blushes tend to do on me.

Naturally Pretty Vol 2 The Romantics Eyeshadow Palette
Aside from the fact when worn over an eyeshadow primer, these colors last all day and blend out like a dream, I am crazy about the color selection in this palette specifically! Nice, cool tone colors with a good about of rosy pinks and purples, which are my favorites. This is one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes of all time. The fact they are matte with a special transformer shade that can make any shade pearl is something really unique I enjoy.

this is not even 1/4 of my IT brush collection
Brushes
Cruelty free, synthetic hairs. Some of the softest things I ever felt in my life. Even though I wash them often, these high quality brushes are still going strong and some of them are years old by now. These brushes make applying makeup effortless and enjoyable. 

Well those are my top IT picks for now but I do have my eye on some of the newer products recently launched for Sephora! Don't miss out on the Friends and Family sale, it does not happen often!

If you like my blog, please subscribe?
Follow me @dianemary126 on twitter, snapchat and instagram!

<3 Diane









No comments

Back to Top