Doll 10 Beauty 6-piece Special Edition Lip & Blush Collection

I feel like so many lippie reviews lately have been with Doll 10, but it's for good reason: I LOVE THEIR FORMULAS! Recently on QVC, they came out with a six piece lip and blush collection for Holiday 2016! Read on for my thoughts, and pictures.


At time of writing my blog, the kit is still available here.

My favorite thing about this collection is all the colors are various shades of pink!!! That also made this such an easy buy for me that I didn't have to think twice on. All three shades are universally flattering and very wearable, especially if you are drawn to pink colored cosmetics.

The kit is split up in three boxes with the cutest graphic on the front with a lipstick and corresponding blush each. This makes it nice to gift to beauty loving friends, if you can bear to let any of them go. In my case, it was a "To Me, Love Me" present.


BLUSHES
flirt it up, hey jealous, can't stop smiling 
no flash: flirt it up, hey jealous, can't stop smiling
flash: flirt it up, hey jealous, can't stop smiling
 From QVC.com: "For the ease of a powder with the natural-looking effect of a cream, HydraGel Blush by Doll 10 makes you look like you're blushing, not wearing blush. Formulated with shea butter, avocado butter, and jojoba seed oil, this is your go-to for fresh-looking skin."


Me: I simply can't believe the staying power of these!! Usually my combination prone skin eats cream formula blushes with an hour or two but the color on these stays on my face just as long as my foundation, concealer and powder. The pigment is also incredible. You need so very little of each for a beautiful flush of color. In the pictures on my blog, I did apply a little heavier than usual, just because sometimes I have difficulty with blush showing up in pictures. If you only want to carry one product in your bag, these can also be applied on the lips.

LIPSTICKS
no angel, sex appeal, tipsy
no flash: no angel, sex appeal, tipsy
flash: no angel, sex appeal, tipsy
From QVC.com "The luxurious lipstick conditions your lips with its soft, smooth, and creamy formula while covering them in extremely wearable, gorgeous shades. Formulated with ingredients such as sweet almond and jojoba oils to help nourish and soften your lips."

Me: This is Doll 10's HydraGel lipstick formula. These lippies are super pigmented, hydrating and pretty long wearing. For greater detail about this formula, check out my blog post here on the lip trio that was released a few months ago.



 No Angel & Flirt It Up
cool pink shades
no angel, flirt it up
no angel, flirt it up
no angel, flirt it up

 Sex Appeal & Hey Jealous
 peachy pink shades
sex appeal, hey jealous
sex appeal, hey jealous
sex appeal, hey jealous


Tipsy & Can't Stop Smiling
rose pink shades
tipsy, can't stop smiling
tipsy, can't stop smiling
tipsy, can't stop smiling
This is a great set from Doll 10 and some of my favorite colors the brand ever did (along with some shades in the recent all pink shaded lip rouge kit. What can I say? I'm such a pink girl! LOL)

If you like my blog, please subscribe?
Follow me on social media (links at right)

<3 Diane

4 comments

  1. Those are gorgeous and look gorgeous on you! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had this kit in my cart then I removed it. Now you're causing me to rethink buying it again! All the colors look fab on you! I was worried this whole line was for older women & I would look like an old lady if I wore it!! What can I say?! I'm 49 & I have issues!!
    To be honest though, I do have aging skin whether I want to admit it or not! What did you think of her foundation & concealer? I was always a bareMinerals girl but as soon as my skin started showing signs of aging, it became unwearable for me. Sorry, I'm getting off topic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you. this is such a great kit. i truly adore her whole line. i've reviewed so much of it on my blog if you click the "doll 10" label all my posts will come up.

      Delete

Back to Top