Hair of the Day: No Clip Hairline Again! Living Proof Restore Mask

Another makeup free freshly washed hair of the day! Sometimes, it's just convenient to wash my hair when I know I am not doing anything that day so it can air dry, but then my hair surprisingly turns out good and here we are. Continue reading for more.

This was the second time I successful managed to let my wonky hairline air dry loose without clipping it back to  manipulate it! (read about the first time here) I'm hoping it becomes easier and easier for me.

Here is what I used:

  • Pre-Poo: Tweak-d Restore Self Cleansing Treatment
  • Shampoo: Devacurl Delight Low-Poo
  • Conditioner: Living Proof Restore Mask Treatment
  • Stylers: DevaCurl Delight One Condition, Ouidad Tress Effects Gel, Briogeo Rosarco Oil

I applied my products section by section, raking them through and then shaking at the ends. I then plopped in my curly tee. After, I let it all air dry but at one point I did loosely clipped the front back to get it out of my face for about an hour but by this point it was mostly dry.

The Living Proof Restore Mask Treatment used to be one of my favorites I would use weekly. It's rich, thick and excellent for any dry, damaged or chemically treated hair. I found a 1oz jar in my stash and used it all up.
I'm really 99% makeup free here. I am wearing lipstick, it's a dual sided lippie from Wander Beauty I got during Sephora's VIB Rouge Sale. I will be blogging about it shortly!

if you like my blog, please subscribe!
follow me on social media (links at right and at bottom of page)

<3 Diane



No comments

Back to Top