Laura Geller Beauty Luminous Veil Cream Stick Foundation

I have't done a Laura Geller Beauty post in WAY TOO LONG! It is kind of sad actually since I love watching Laura's presentations on QVC and I reach for items from her line nearly every day. I recently bought one of her foundations that's so incredible, it's blowing my mind. Read on for more.



If you follow me on instagram and/or snapchat (thank you!) you may remember last month I went to a Sample Sale in Manhattan that had products from Devacurl, Nest Fragrances and Laura Geller Beauty. This Sample Sale was better than Christmas with the insanely low prices on such quality items. One thing (well technically 2, since I bought 2 shades) I picked up was the Laura Geller Beauty Luminous Veil Cream Stick Foundation. Since it's still on lauragellerbeauty.com, and her Black Friday sale is this week, I have to talk about how much I've been loving this!

When I picked this up at the sample sale, I didn't know much about it other than it's by Laura Geller and they were only $10 each (guys I'm telling you; the prices were crazy) Of course, once I got home I  had to google and learn about it.

Here is the info from lauragellerbeauty.com:
"Our revolutionary stick foundation creates the look of dewy, healthy skin. With an outer core of silky foundation and a radiant, creamy inner core of luminous pearl to reflect light, Luminous Veil delivers light-to-buildable coverage that blends easily and evenly to a subtle, glowing finish. Hyaluronic Acid boosts moisture and helps to plump the skin while antioxidant Vitamin E protects it. Extra fine Silica works to blur fine lines and wrinkles. The fingertip-friendly stick formula makes application effortless—just sweep on, blend in and go! Luminous Veil instantly adapts to the skin, softening fine lines and imperfections for a beautiful complexion with a naturally sensual glow."

I bought the shades "Fair" and "Medium" because I couldn't find "Light" at the sale. Both shades are actually extremely forgiving. I can get away with wearing either by themselves, though Medium alone does have a yellow cast to it on me.  My favorite way is to mix them together.
fair, medium
fair, medium
no flash: fair, medium
 flash: fair, medium

After reading the description, I was slightly nervous about how the formula would act on my shine prone skin. Anytime I see the words "glowy" or "luminous" I get a bit worried I'll look greasy. Well, that is certainly not the case with these!! This formula is INCREDIBLE!

I LOVE the stick. It makes it easy to travel with (even though I have not traveled in forever) and easy to apply. I usually take the stick directly and apply right to my face and then blend it with a brush; keeping my fingers nice and clean.

The coverage is buildable up to full. I love that I can get full coverage with this foundation and it feels so light on my skin. This foundation is also very long wearing (over primer). I find it stays put and looks fresh from when I put it on until I wash my face at night. I also think it gives such a beautiful finish. The finish on me looks almost matte, but with a healthy glow. I actually noticed I didn't use as much powder as I usually do on top of it. It just becomes one with my face and makes me look uplifted and so smooth.
no makeup at all
before blending- shade fair only
only foundation in fair (+ mascara)
full face of makeup on top of the foundation

some other Laura Geller products on my face today. I forgot to include French Vanilla!
If you're in the market for a new foundation, want something that has nice skin care ingredients and is super easy to apply, it's worth checking out! Find it here.

Something else I picked up at the Sample Sale was the Color Drenched Lip Gloss in "Poppin' Pink" I've had this formula and enjoyed it before from old QVC sets, but the colors were never truly me. This has that delicious coffee scent (yes COFFEE SCENTED LIP GLOSS PEOPLE), perfect shine, pigmentation and no stickiness, while being a true "Diane Pink" =)

if you like my blog, please subscribe?
follow me on social media! (links at right)

<3 Diane










1 comment

  1. I've been wanting this foundation ever since I read your review but didn't want to pay full price! It's on Haute Look right now!!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top