November 2016 Sephora VIB Rouge Haul

That time of year just passed where as a Sephora VIB Rouge member, I was able to enjoy 20% off my purchases! Though I couldn't spend as much as I did in years past, I still have a pretty good haul so figured I'd share with you all. Read on for more!



This haul mainly consists of hair products! I know I've been trying to use my some of my stash, but there were some products I've been dying to try and a few products I love I simply had to get backups of! I did buy only one makeup product and no skincare since I prefer to get my skincare from Ulta Beauty, because I like their rewards program so much better than Sephora's. Most of these brands are not available at UltaI'm also quite proud of myself for not buying a single fragrance, since there are a few I really want. But like hair care, I have a stash I must make smaller before buying more.
Wander Beauty Wanderout Dual Lipstick
The only makeup item from my haul. I didn't actually need lipstick (said no woman ever) but I have been really wanting to try this brand for a while. Wander Beauty is created by supermodel Lindsay Ellingson. This lipstick intrigued me because it is double sided with a hot pink on one side and soft pink on the other- pretty much perfection for me. The lippie is also infused with various butters and oils for lip health and hydration. I'll do a separate review soon!

DevaCurl Heaven in Hair Moisture Treatment
I have had this in the past and loved it, but it hasn't been in my stash in a couple years now and I missed it. My hair has been so dry lately with the change of season and when I used to use this as a leave in, it was quite magical. It features murmuru, cupuacu, and cacao butters to intensively moisturize the hair and is sulfate, paraben and silicone free.

Original Moxie Hold Up Defining Serum
I would have got more from Original Moxie, but I am waiting for their black Friday sale on their site (which btw I will have a blog up closer to with my picks) I had to get another bottle of this though because it is one of my favorite styling products of all time. I like to mix it with Original Moxie's Oasis Gel, but it works just as well by itself and does an excellent job at defining waves, fighting frizz, adding shine with a great amount of hold. It also helps treat the hair with Quinoa protein, botanical and humectants. This serum is also silicone free and a little bit goes far.

Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! Overnight Treatment
I actually bought two of these without ever using it before. Crazy? Perhaps. But Briogeo is a brand I have come to adore and trust because any product I've used by them, I fell in love with. I've been anxiously waiting for the VIB Rouge sale specifically for this product! Sulfate, silicone and paraben free, it is a "gel-to-oil" formula that helps repair hair overnight, I used to sleep with coconut oil in my hair overnight but since the fiance moved in, I haven't been able to. So an overnight treatment that won't "oil up all the sheets" (his words, not mine) sounds fantastic. Expect a full detailed review once I've used this a while.
Briogeo Rosarco Blow Dry Perfection & Heat Protectant Creme
I very rarely blow dry my hair, but in Winter I'm forced to diffuse more. This creme intrigued me to protect my fragile hair from the blow dryer heat and like mentioned above, Briogeo is a brand I've come to trust. Their "Rosarco" formula is crazy good- it is a mix of Rosehip, Argan and Coconut Oils (Ros-Ar-Co) Claims on the package even says it can help prevent split ends caused by heat, as well as tame frizz and add shine. I will report back with a review after some use. I did open it up to feel it and it absorbs into my skin instantly and has that deliciously fresh and unique classic Briogeo scent. I may try this on day 2 or 3 hair to see what happens.

I also wanted to get the Briogeo Curl Charisma Leave In and Gel, but sadly I did have to limit myself somewhat.

MCJW Beauty Culture Curl Refresher Mist
This is a repurchase for me. I had a bottle of it and talked about it before (click the tag to see all my posts from the brand) This is such a fantastic refreshing spray for days old hair that smells insanely yummy, adds bounce back to droopy curls, and helps combat some sleep and/or exercise induced frizz. It also leaves my hair super soft.

MCJW Beauty Culture Wonderful Pre-Wash Protein Treatment
Another repurchase of something I don't ever want to be without in my stash. I use this once every other week prior to cleansing for anywhere up to 2 hours. I personally like to apply it on dry hair but you can also cleanse your hair first and apply it wet for 10 minutes if you want. Another yummy scented hair product (it's a fantastic powdery vanilla) This treatment helps my damaged hair feel softer, defined my curls and helps my extremely fragile ends.
MCJW Beauty Culture Wonderful Scalp Exfoliator
I never used this product before, but since I really like the other two products in the "Dream Come True" MCJW Beauty Culture sub line (the pre-wash treatment and also a masque I have a full jar of so didn't rebuy get) I wanted to give this one a go too. This is not my first time trying a scalp exfoliator. I used to use a scalp exfoliator once a week by Ouidad and loved it, but it was discontinued. The package says it is "ideal as detoxifying treatment to cleanse, revitalize, and rebalance the scalp" Full review will come after use.
Well that's my haul! Thank you for reading.


if you like my blog, please subscribe?
follow me on social media! (links at right)

<3 Diane











No comments

Back to Top