All Caps Hair Protector for Shower, Sleep and Spa

The All Caps Shower Cap is a product I recently came across on Instagram and as soon as I learned more about it, I knew I had to have it. One cap that protects my hair in the shower, sleeping and even when I do deep treatments? Yes! And it gets even better. Read on for more.



Here is what allcapshair.com says about their made in the USA, environmentally friendly product:

"All Caps is a soft, flexible cap that easily adjusts to the size of your head and length of your hair for a more comfortable, customized fit. It features innovative fabric technology to protect hair in the shower, at the spa, and even in bed. The reversible design also keeps clothes, furniture, pillowcases, and other surfaces mess-free while doing hair masks and other restorative treatments, like Keratin. And unlike your past shower caps, All Caps is fungus-resistant and machine washable."

Not only is this cap big enough to fit all of my hair inside, but my very favorite part is the fact it has stretchy cords so I can have the cap rest comfortably on my head without feeling like it is digging into my skin and causing a bad headache. I can't tell you how many shower caps and sleep bonnets had a tight elastic band inside that just plain hurt. This feature alone truly makes it worth it for me- but there is so much more! (man that sounded infomercial-y) 
the cap is nice and long!
I'm holding onto the adjustable cord here

The actual band itself is surrounded by a microfiber terry material that can absorb up to 8 times its weight in 2 seconds! The materials of the inside and outside are also unique.
terry band
The brand says the interior is a "silky, low-friction fabric helps prevent breakage, reduces static, and protects hair from creasing or falling flat. And the exterior is soft, whisper-quiet, and environmentally friendly PolyUrethane is waterproof, hypoallergenic, and fungus-resistant."
There are also loops and buttons so if you want to get the cap off your neck without ruining your hairstyle (disrupting your curl pattern) you can easily do so. Oh, and it comes in a nice travel friendly bag too.

I've slept in the cap a few times now and it's nice to wake up without my hair being a completely disaster. I also replaced my every day shower cap with it because it stays on my head better and I don't have to worry about my conditioner dripping down my neck or forehead as much. It is super easy to clean in the washing machine.

Their website also has some helpful how to videos which were extremely handy for me when I first received it.

Overall, this product far exceeded my expectations and now that I have it, I don't want to be without it!

*product sent to me by company after I reached out to them when I saw the product. no monetary compensation received and I was not obligated to blog about it. As always, my thoughts are my own, honest opinions.

if you like my blog, please subscribe?
follow me on social media! (links at right)

<3 Diane











No comments

Back to Top