Reviving Day 3 Hair with Q-Redew and Briogeo!

I was debating whether or not to do this blog post since it isn't the best Day 3 hair ever, but it did turn out quite well looking at how I woke up, plus my Day 1 hair wasn't ideal- so I figured why not?. Read on for more.


Is this the best day 3 hair ever? Nope. But the gel I used day one my hair doesn't love and yesterday (day 2) was another day I did nothing but throw my hair in a messy bun.

Enter Day 3. This is how it looked after I showered with a shower cap on:
 Now that I scared you. You can see the before and after to that is actually quite impressive. What you don't see in most of my hair of the day posts is that my hairline area is messed up. It's dry, it's damaged, it.s frizzy AF. I'm hoping once we cut off all of the damaged bleached ends it will magically behave lots better. Time will tell. But anyway.

To refresh this is what I used:
  • Q-Redew
  • Briogeo Curl Charisma Leave In Defining Creme
  • Briogeo Curl Charisma Gel
  • Briogeo Rosarco Oil (not pictured)

I filled my Q-Redew with filtered water. There is a reason for that but it deserves it's own blog post. Then like wet hair, I styled section by section using about a dime size of the leave in creme and then steaming. After I steamed I used less than a pea size amount of the gel per section. About a half hour later, I went in with 3 pumps of the oil because my ends still look dry. I think my hair is begging me for a cut, it's about that time.

The briogeo leave in is a nice way to add moisture back to days old dry hair and the Q-Redew steamer helps it penetrate better.

So there's the finished result Not perfect, but not terrible. The waves are extremely elongated since they were stretched out in the messy  bun yesterday. There is more frizz than I wish, but I blame day 1 gel again. My hair does feel SUPER soft which is nice.






this will be my last post before the holiday so have a Very Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!!

if you like my blog, please subscribe?
follow my on social media (links at right)

<3 Diane






No comments

Back to Top