SheaMoisture Superfruit Multi-Vitamin Leave-In Detangler and Hair of the Day

The Superfruit Multi-Vitamin Leave-In Detangler by SheaMoisture is a product that has been working quite well on my hair both wet out of shower AND on days 2 or 3! This is a product with a couple of uses, and even more benefits. Read on for more.

I actually have a few products from SheaMoisture's Superfruit line I will be blogging about. I was going to blog all together, but the fact of the matter is I have been reaching for this a lot and I'm more than halfway through the bottle! Originally I was thinking of talking about their Peace Rose Oil Complex line before the Superfruit, but as mentioned since I'm going through this a bit quickly, I wanted to talk about it.


This is what SheaMoisture.com says about the Superfruit Multi-Vitamin Leave-In Detangler:

"Separate and unravel tangled strands and knots with the multi-benefit leave-in treatment. Our proprietary antioxidant-rich Superfruit Complex combines with certified organic Shea Butter, Marula Oil and Biotin in a multi-vitamin formula to nourish and enrich dull, lackluster waves and curls."

Featured Ingredients:
  • SuperFruit Complex: A blend of Red Raspberry, Goji, Acai and Guava Extracts rich in protective antioxidants.
  • Marula Oil: Rich in essential fatty acid Omega-9 Oleic that hydrates deeply.
  • Biotin: Multi-vitamins nourish for stronger-looking hair.

The bottle also says it Conditions, Softens, Detangles, Relieve Knots, Add Manageability, Hydrates, Nourishes, Revives Body, Protects and Smooths.
Scent wise, it smells just like the rest of the Superfruit Line. Strong, juicy and fruity; like berries. This line is one of my all time favorite scents of any SheaMoisture product line.

This makes a great leave in conditioner. It's lightweight, so if your hair is finer or gets weighed down easily I think it will work well for you. If your hair is more on the dryer, can't-ever-have-too-miuch-leave-in side like mine is, for damp hair I do use quite a bit but I find the results to make up for the amount used. Plus SheaMoisture is usually always having some kind of sale somewhere on the internet or drugstores to get it a bit cheaper. I like applying it on soaking wet hair, while still in the shower, not squeezing out any excess water or anything. I apply a good amount in smaller sections and focus on my ultra dry ends. I follow up with other stylers like my gel and oil to seal. When I use it on wet hair, my hair dries with nice definition and feels so soft.

Here is what else I used for these Day 1 Hair of the Day Pictures:
  • Pre Poo: Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla Oil left in overnight
  • Cleanser: SheaMoisture Sacha Inchi Oil Omega-3-6-9 Rescue + Repair Co-wash
  • Conditioner: DevaCurl Heaven in Hair Treatment
  • Stylers: SheaMoisture Superfruit Multi-Vitamin Leave-In Detangler, DevaCurl Arc Angel Gel, Ouidad Mongongo Oil

I also really like this as a day 2 or 3 or even 4 product. Sometimes I will use a refreshing mist first, other times I can go in with this alone, or finally I may use it with a little oil on top. It all depends on the state of my hair and what I have to work with that day. On dry hair, I apply it similarly to how I do wet going in section by section. It revives my dry hair completely. This cream will add bounce back and bring curls back to life that may have drooped or got stretched out from being tied back while working out.

I apologize, because I had the intentions of snapping some Day 2 pictures to go with this blog post. But I did my hair and then didn't feel good and took a nap on the couch. Once I woke up, my hair was not looking blog worthy anymore. -_-

On both wet and dry hair, it detangles so well! To be truthful, with wet hair I detangle when I have my conditioner or masque in. On dry hair, especially if it is a few days old it's nice to be able to gentle rake my fingers down the length of my hair and watch them glide effortlessly without getting stuck.

Overall, this is a solid, multi-tasking SheaMoisture product and if you like lighter creams for wet or dry hair it is worth checking out!

if you like my blog, please subscribe?
follow me on social media (links at right)

*product purchased by me. not a sponsored or endorsed post. no monetary compensation received. all thoughts are my own, truthful opinions, as always. 

<3 Diane








No comments

Back to Top