Wander Beauty Wanderout Dual Lipstick

In November, you may recall the one piece of makeup I got with my VIB Rouge sale order was a double ended lippie by Wander Beauty! I've been using the lipsticks quite often and loving it, so of course now I have to tell you more! Read on.



I've been watching Wander Beauty's co-founder, the gorgeous Lindsay Ellingson present her products on QVC for about a year now. I've always wanted to try but never took the plunge. I figured with this Sephora sale, it was the perfect time to do so and why not start out with lipstick, since well; I'm lippie obsessed!

What really attracts me to this brand is the fact they are cruelty free, multi tasking and all the products contain beneficial skincare ingredients sourced from around the globe.

Here is what Sephora.com says about the Wanderout Dual Lipsticks:

"Wanderout Dual Lipsticks provide double the color for any occasion. Wear the neutral for date night or flip it around and apply the pop of color for a girls’ night out. The creamy formula glides onto lips for beautiful, long-lasting color in one swipe. Infused with eight lip loving ingredients and exotic moisture-enriched oils from eight different countries, this lipstick collection’s sophisticated, bold, and neutral pairings leave lips with a moisture-rich matte finish."

vacay, jet set
There are several different color combinations you can buy. Of course, pink loving me selected the "Jet Set/Vacay" option- with a bright pink on one end and light pink on the other. You can also combine the colors too to get a third, medium pink shade!!! Both shades are perfect "Diane Pinks" that couldn't possibly be better for me than they already are. They both have nice, blue, cool undertones that work well with my complexion and make my teeth look whiter.

I like the fact that this lipstick duo is small so I can easily slip it in any purse, or even my pocket and have my two favorite lipstick color options with me at all times. The smaller size bullets also make applying super easy and mess free. 

The formula is excellent. Both colors are very pigmented and I only need one swipe on the top and one swipe on the bottom lip. They colors last a few hours before needing to reapply, which is so simple to do thanks to the traditional bullet lipstick shape. They leave my lips feeling moisturized and hydrated thanks to all those different oils inside.

vacay
jet set
mixed
no flash: jet set, vacay, mix

flash: jet set, vacay, mix
Overall, I really enjoy this Wanderout Dual Lipstick and it was a great first dive into the Wander Beauty brand.  Please make sure you are subscribed to my blog because after enjoying this lippie so much, I picked up a few more things from wanderbeauty.com with their 30% off Cyber Monday sale so I will be sure to talk about those once I use them a bit, too!


follow me on social media (links at right!)

*product purchased by me. not endorsed or sponsored. all thoughts expressed are my own, honest opinions, as always.

<3 Diane






No comments

Back to Top