Too Faced Chocolate Brow-nie Cocoa Powder Brow Pencil

Too Faced Chocolate Brow-nie Cocoa Powder Brow Pencil is currently an HSN exclusive product from Too Faced Cosmetics! The brand that brings us the much loved Chocolate Bar eye shadow palettes have extended their chocolate scented cosmetics a bit further. I needed a new brow pencil, and once I heard that this one smelled like chocolate, I was completely sold. Read on for more.

So yes, essentially I bought into the hype and caved into buying this because of the scent. I don't actually need my brow pencil to smell yummy, but the fact that is does is a wonderful bonus. And it does smell just like chocolate brownies. MmMmMmM. I also like Too Faced because they are cruelty free, have some adorable packaging (again, not a must for performance, but an entertaining bonus) and their products are also infused with skin loving ingredients.

Here is what HSN.com says about the pencil:
"Treat yourself to this cocoa powder-infused retractable brow pencil. It conditions brow hair and helps you achieve perfectly groomed brows that last up to 12 hours. With its subtle, delicious scent, you'll love using it every day to get that perfect look."

Cocoa powder is an antioxidant which is beneficial for both the eyebrow hair and skin.

 I have the shade TAUPE which is made for blondes and grey hair. They also have three additional shades: soft brown, deep brown and auburn.

The tip of the pencil is on a unique angle which makes drawing on hair like strokes and filling in sparse areas equally easy. The pencil rolls up so you do not need to sharpen it and there is a spoolie on the other end.

I really like this pencil! It does wear all day and is easy to use. My eyebrows are sisters, not twins. I know they look a little different.  My biggest eyebrow concern is that my tails are super thin and especially my right brow is almost non-existent. Part of that is my fault because I developed a nervous tick where for some odd reason, I "pet" my eyebrows when I'm nervous. Some eyebrow products do not stick to my actual skin, or it looks artifical when I try to recreate my lost tails. This pencil stays on my skin and looks very natural.

bare brows
brow-nie pencil

bare brow (this is my better brow)
brow done with pencil
bare brow
brow done with pencil

Eyebrows frame the face and when they look right, it makes such a big difference. I don't think I'll ever have those "Instagram perfect" eyebrows, but this pencil definitely makes what I do have look a lot better.

It's available HERE on hsn.com

disclaimer: products purchased by me. no monetary compensation received. not endorsed or sponsored. all opinions are my own and honest thoughts, as always.

If you like my blog, please subscribe?
Follow me on social media (links at right)

<3 Diane












No comments

Back to Top