DevaCurl Buildup Buster Launch Party Recap 2-3-17

Last Friday I was lucky enough to go to DevaCurl's Buildup Buster Launch Party event! It was so fun and incredible to be in a room with so many curlies! Read on for my recap and lots of pictures!

You may recall earlier today I gave details on what I did for my hair for the night. If you missed that, you can catch it HERE.

For my recap story, head on over to NaturallyCurly.com HERE.

Sadly, NaturallyCurly didn't publish all the pictures I sent in. I understand, there's only so much room to publish!

So I wanted to share all my pictures here!
I was a bit shy at the party, as I kind of am in situations like this. I wish I would have went up to more people or at least ask to take pictures with them and their incredible hair! Lesson learned for next time. ;) By the way, if you ever see me anywhere ever or recognize me- please approach me!! I promise I'm nice. 
  

so many amazing curls in one picture
shake shack catered!!!
ring light and pretty background
ring light and pretty background
@indiabatson, @theglambelle, me and @glamourzen
@indiabatson and I
@glamourzen and I..we wound up having so much in common!
@hif3licia and I
@mahoganycurls and I..we've been friends online so many years, it was great to finally meet!!
@theglambelle, @hif3licia, @glamourzen and I


green screen video. it was so cool but my terrible dancing made me not post it LOL
behind the scenes of the slow mo video (check my instagram for a clip)
behind the scenes from the photoshoot with Skinny!

 I hope you all enjoyed my pictures and recap. I really wish I took more pictures. Stay tuned for my Buildup Buster and In Salon Bounce Back Treatment review soon!!

disclaimer: Not a sponsored or endorsed post. No monetary compensation received. DevaCurl did invite me to the event, but didn't expect or ask me to do this blog. All the products mention I buy myself, even if at times Deva may have sent some to me. As always, all thoughts expressed are my own, honest opinions.

If you like my blog, please subscribe?
Follow me! @dianemary126

<3 Diane

















3 comments

  1. Omg it looks like you had so much fun!!! This is so awesome, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for reading!! :) It was such a fun time!

      Delete
  2. It looks like you had a great time! I have to try that buildup buster. We have hard water and it sounds perfect for me!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top