Doll 10 Beauty Pure Pigment Lip Serums

 Doll 10 Beauty Pure Pigment Lip Serums are a new lip formula by Doris Dalton! If you hang around my blog often, then you already know I LOVE Doll 10 lippies! Read on for my thoughts on these newbies.


Here is what QVC.com says about them:
"A sweet addiction for your lips! Providing a smooth luxurious feel, Doll 10 Lip Serum leaves you with high color and shine without the tack. The formula is enriched with crambe maritima leaf extract, avocado oil, macadamia seed oil, and gardenia flower extract to help nourish your lips. From Doll 10."

These serums are glosses. They are not liquid lipsticks and not stains. It does not say that they are either of those things. They also have some great treatment oils inside that help your lips feel nice and hydrated.

Formula wise, they are nice and glossy, without being tacky. These glosses have excellent pigmentation. You can layer them for some color or apply more for it to look even more intense. They make my lips look fuller, while filling in my lip lines. They also have this incredible frosting scent to them.  The color lasts for a little while, but as I mentioned above they are not stains. They don't claim to be super long wearing, and they're not and that's fine! They usually fade on me once I eat or drink.

They come with a thin doe foot applicator that nicely distributes the product onto the lips without being messy. You can even outline your lips with the side of the doe foot because it is thin.

I like to wear them alone or I can layer them over a long wearing, matte lipstick to give it added color and nice shine. I think I prefer glossy lips over matte.

Color wise, there are three very different colors here. Watching the presentation, I thought I wasn't going to like the red or peachy ones, since I am such a die hard pink lippie kind of girl. But I should have known, being that the one and only red lipstick I own out of tons of them is by Doll 10, this red would work for me. And it does!

NO FLASH pretty in poppy, forget me not, rose about town
FLASH pretty in poppy, forget me not, rose about town

"Pretty In Poppy"
This is such a nice red! It was cool, blue berry undertones that make my teeth look whiter and compliment my complexion quite nicely. It's not a super bold, intense red, which usually scare me away.

"Forget Me Not"
This is a pretty peach. It's not overly coral which is good for me but it does run warmer than the other two. It's a nice, light color that pairs well with a more intense eye look.

"Rose About Town"
This one is my favorite of the three! I'm sure that is no surprise.  This is a gorgeous cool toned, light rosy pink with the slightest lavender undertones. I've been living in one since I got this trio.

 At the time of writing this post, this trio is still available on QVC here.

disclaimer: products sent to me for review consideration. No monetary compensation received. Not an endorsed or sponsored post. All opinions are my own and honest thoughts, as always.

If you like my blog, please subscribe?
Follow me on social media @dianemary126

<3 Diane





No comments

Back to Top