Zoella Body and Hand Cream from Target

I recently received two products from Zoella's new beauty line for product. Truth be told, I actually did not know who she was until I received these products, but she's a very popular YouTuber and Influencer. The beauty line is affordable with pretty packaging. But is what's inside good? Read on for my thoughts.



I am happy to report that the packages say this line is not tested on animals! That's very important to me. However, there are some ingredients inside I do not particularly care for, such as mineral oil and parabens.
Wondrous Whip Lightly Whipped Body Cream
This creme features Vitamin E, Aloe and Shea Butter. The scent is absolutely wonderful. It's a light mix of powder but subtle floral tones to it. I used this getting out of the shower and it did leave my skin super soft, but I felt the need to re-apply moisturizer again at night where as what I usually use I don't need to.

Wonder Hand Moisturizing Hand Cream
The hand cream has the same features ingredients of Vitamin E, Aloe and Shea Butter. Scent wise, it is also nice. To me this is more of a straight up powdery smell. I do like this hand cream, it left my hands feeling really soft, without needing to re-applying often.


To conclude, the products were nice, but due to ingredients I don't care for inside them, I'm sorry to say I wouldn't go out and buy. If you are not too worried about the ingredients and want some affordable, nicely scented body products then they are worth checking out.


disclaimer: products sent to me for review consideration. No monetary compensation received. Not an endorsed or sponsored post. All opinions are my own and honest thoughts, as always.

If you like my blog, please subscribe?
Follow me on social media @dianemary126

<3 Diane




No comments

Back to Top