Briogeo Blossom and Bloom Volumizing Spray

Briogeo Blossom and Bloom Volumizing Spray is a product I didn't think I'd want for my hair, but once I learned more about it and tried it I LOVE it! Now if you are familiar with me, you know i don't particularly care for extra volume in my hair. So why the heck am I using a volumizing spray? Turns out, it doubles as a dry shampoo and has a ton of excellent hair growth ingredients inside! Read on for more!

 I have been a Briogeo fan for years, but once recently heard of using this product as a dry shampoo when Briogeo's founder, Nancy was on QVC talking about it. And as it turns out, QVC has an awesome deal right now where you can get two full size bottles at buy one get one half off special. Check it out here. 

Here is what Briogeo says about the spray:
"A volumizing spray with natural hair thickeners and clarifying agents to soak up oil as its produced while acting as a scalp-safe alternative for dry shampoo. This dual-action spray promotes immediate hair fullness enhancement and longer-term thickness results. For the immediate term, the formula contains a unique ingredient—maltodextrin, a natural sugar starch—to coat each strand of hair and promote a fuller appearance. Lemon and witch hazel extract dissolve excess oil and help extend time between washes, acting as a scalp-safe alternative for dry shampoo. For long term benefits, the spray contains ginger and ginseng to support natural blood flow to the scalp and promote healthy follicle growth, while biotin strengthens the hair follicle."
Like all Briogeo products, this spray is formulated without sulfates, parabens, phthalates, silicones, DEA, and synthetic dyes. It is also cruelty free, vegan and gluten free!

The scent of this spray is crazy good. CRAZY GOOD! It smells like fresh squeezed Orange Juice Citrusy Delight! I can't get enough of it.

I like that the nozzle produces a fine mist spray, so I have the option to spray it directly on my scalp or onto my fingers to massage in. I have not used this on wet hair, since my purpose is to use it as a dry shampoo. I'm kind of a dry shampoo addict, it's one of the hair products I go through quicker than others and I've tried tons. I use this on dry hair, usually after working out to absorb excess sweat.
This spray does a really good job at refreshing my roots, absorbing my sweat and reviving my hair. I really like the fact as it refreshes, I am giving my scalp an extra boost of hair growth nutrients such a biotin, ginger, and ginseng. You know I'm all about hair growth support! I can also use this as a refresher spray on the lengths of my hair prior to putting a moisturizing cream or oil on top.
Overall, I think this spray unexpectedly made an excellent dry shampoo and I'm so glad I heard it could be used as so or I never would have thought to try it!

If you are interested in more Briogeo, check out this blog post  I did a few months ago highlighting my favorites from the brand!


If you like my blog, please subscribe?
Follow me on Social Media @dianemary126

<3 Diane




No comments

Back to Top