Doll 10 Beauty HydraBalm Foundation Stick

I am so excited to tell you all about the new HydraBalm Foundation Stick by Doll 10 Beauty! I've been on a "stick foundation" kick the past few months and always love Doll 10 products, so I'm thrilled for this. Read on for more.

Here is what Doll 10 says about it:
"Doll 10’s revolutionary HydraBalm Foundation Stick will make you love your skin, even after you take it off! Formulated with anti-aging ceramides that help rebuild and restore the epidermal barrier,strengthening the skin's appearance and maximizing its moisture levels. Anti-aging peptides help to plump and tighten the skin. Amino acid coated pigments provide medium-to- full coverage with a lightweight, second-skin texture. It leaves a natural-looking, radiant finish that is perfect for normal to dry skin. The convenient stick is ideal for foundation touch-ups and contouring, and can be applied at home or on-the- go for a flawless complexion. Paired with the perfect tool – a must-have, contoured foundation brush that blends quickly on large areas, giving you a high-coverage, even application every time."

I never met a Doll 10 Foundation I didn't LOVE: the Aqua D'Pure (Shout out to anyone else who remembers this one), the Hydra Fluid Foundation Drops and one of my all time favorite holy grail foundations ever, Hydragel!!

I really like the Hydrabalm Stick. Here's why:
  •  It's a stick, so it is quick, easy and mess free to use. Easy to carry with me for touch ups!
  • There are skin care ingredients inside! I'm always happy when my makeup treats my skin as well as covers.
  • It's full coverage! I barely need any concealer with this formula!
  • It's long wearing and doesn't settle into my lines or get splotchy as the day wears.
  • This formula melts into my skin, feeling so light and natural without looking or feeling heavy or cakey.
  • As always, Doll 10 is cruelty free! 
  • Even when I remove this makeup at night, I feel like my actual skin looks better underneath!

Here's the one thing I must mention with this foundation for me though. Did you see the description said perfect for normal to dry skin? My skin is combination, acne and shine prone. Yup. The finish is very glowy/shiny on me, so setting it with a powder is mandatory. Once I use some powder over it (Doll 10 CC Power works great with it) it mattifies it down to have a lot less glow, but not completely. I'm cool with this because it does look like a natural dew and. But I have to call that out. I also do need to touch up my powder after some hours since shine comes through. I never had to touch up on other Doll 10 formulas before once I applied in the morning, but again this is my personal preference since I do like more of a matte finish. As the months gets warmer and I sweat (glisten?) more, I may wind up needing to stick to HydraGel Foundation, which does have more of a matte finish for me, but only time will tell.

I don't have the brush that goes with this, I usually use Doll 10 BlendSmart Rotating Foundation Brush. I got this years ago now and it is still one of my very favorite makeup related purchases. Check that blog post here if you like.

I wear this foundation in shade LIGHT, which is my usual Doll 10 foundation shade.
just HydraBalm foundation over clear primer
just HydraBalm foundation over clear primer
full face of Doll 10 makeup!
full face of Doll 10 makeup!
Overall, this is another excellent foundation in Doll 10's complexion wardrobe. It's great if you want to carry it with you, want full coverage and like a dewy finish, or don't mind setting with a powder!

Item A289217 on qvc!


If you like my blog, please subscribe?
Follow me on social media @dianemary126


disclaimer: products sent to me for review consideration. Not endorsed or sponsored. No monetary compensation received. All reviews and thoughts expressed are my own, honest opinions, as always.

<3 Diane







No comments

Back to Top